Reviews for Divided They Fall
Awesome-one chapter 3 . 9/5
Gods this is so freaking cute
spnwinchester125 chapter 10 . 8/28
Ahhh! Please update!
I LOVE IT
I have looking around fanficition of pj for a long time and non of them really made me feel like this.
This was truly the best fanfiction I ever read
I stayed up all night just to read it because I couldn't fall asleep until I reach the end and know what happens.
You have an incredible talent! I really want more chapter because it was so good.
I really liked it. You are a really great aspiring author and someday I hope to be this good of an author.
Tadashi-the-demigod chapter 5 . 6/20
Dear gods. I skiped most of that last bit, yet still CRINGING so much. The rest was good though.
Ww1kP chapter 10 . 4/27
Nice plot; love the weaving. Can't wait if there's another update.
Your first chapter was the most well written piece I have ever read in any fanfiction. The way you described and compared time to death, it amazed me beyond compare. This story is very interesting and I like how you keep quoting events that happened during percy's time with Matt and Michael during present interactions with different characters. I hope you continue writing you have a natural talent!
I actually kind of liked this story. It was something different and was heading in an interesting direction. Would've enjoyed to see the plot play out, but it's not surprising to me as usually the best fics get dropped halfway through.
StarWarsRobin chapter 10 . 2/29
Love it, post more if when you can! Actual, I cried so many times reading these chapters.
Writersmagnet chapter 10 . 2/28
I got too lazy to log in as myself, but my username on here is still Writersmagnet.

What's the deal with this story? It's my favourite and has been for years, but you've stopped writing it. Is it still in the works?
PercabethFourTris197 chapter 10 . 2/21
Hey,
I just wanted to say that this story, though extremely disturbing, is very well written. Can you please continue it?
Phoenix010 chapter 10 . 11/8/2015
Hey... It's been like three years... Are you going to continue this? I hope you do.
Elovena chapter 10 . 10/31/2015
You broke my heart and soul to million little peaces whit this story, but somehow I'm gratefully to you because of it. Are you gonna continue this ir did it end?
Katia chapter 10 . 9/12/2015