Reviews for Divided They Fall
daughterofpercabeth417 chapter 10 . 6/28
Okay so I know it’s been forever but I would love it if you’d continue this story! You are so talented
ME chapter 4 . 6/4
I love SON! I read TLH, and I was like, this isn't Percy Jackson! Thank you! it makes me so happy to know that someone else in this world dislikes the Roman golden boy!
soup chapter 10 . 5/10
i guess i dont need a heart and yes Chris Evans is a big mood... anyways you're a really great writer and I love this story! There is so much emotion and AHHH I love it!
Asil chapter 10 . 4/16
Are there going to be any more chapters? I would love to read more
luvpercy chapter 8 . 2/16
This was unbelievably sad! i am crying so sad!
Floopywaffle1 chapter 10 . 1/29
Ahhhhhh I love this soosososoosososo much! And your percy was so on point and in character! I don't know how but you always amaze me and I love you for it and- you almost made me cry. You broke my emotions and your story was perfectly paced. And hOW DID YOU COME UP WITH THIS? LIKE I DISMISSED MICHEAL BUT YOU INCORPORATED HIM IN HERE AND WHAT? YOURE SO CREATIVE? I love this to pieces and I, too, have an angst fetish with my favorite characters (aka percy and Steve) and I'm SO surprised because they happen to be your favorites too? And I was SOO happy you don't even know and this can't be just a coincidence, right? RIGHT? And yeshhh Chris Evans XDD well thank you again for this magnificent story, and I know it's been a while but I still have hopes that you'll maybe continue this but I get it, I really do... thanks again ! :DDD
Please please please please please please please please update! I’ve read this story a million times and I love it so much but can you please update! I’ve been waiting for ages!
TaelienDrinksTea chapter 10 . 10/22/2017
Pretty nicely written.
AlaneFraire chapter 10 . 9/6/2017
I nearly cried reading this. Honestly, it's so heartbreaking. Poor Percy.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/2/2017
are you ever going to finish this story?
Guest chapter 10 . 7/26/2017
UPDATE YOUUUU
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2017
But Percy has gotten stuck by lightning via Thalia in the 3rd book.
Sara the pretty bookworm chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
The first chapter.. Oh man, the first chapter. Awsome by every means. Please, (i'm begging like Percy begged Mike) continue this story. It's been a long time but I really loved it.
Aeris21321 chapter 10 . 2/8/2017
This is so amazing! When sally's water started steaming, was it Percy? I thought maybe cause of how he felt, annoyed with all of the pity-looks. This is amazing! (again)
Guest chapter 10 . 1/17/2017
I really love your book it's actually my favourite Percy Jackson fan fiction. This is exactly the book I looked so hard for. I've read it so many times and waited for you to update it for so long. Can you please please please please update! I would really appreciate it