Reviews for Divided They Fall
Sara the pretty bookworm chapter 1 . 2/22
The first chapter.. Oh man, the first chapter. Awsome by every means. Please, (i'm begging like Percy begged Mike) continue this story. It's been a long time but I really loved it.
CassieWinchester21321 chapter 10 . 2/8
This is so amazing! When sally's water started steaming, was it Percy? I thought maybe cause of how he felt, annoyed with all of the pity-looks. This is amazing! (again)
I really love your book it's actually my favourite Percy Jackson fan fiction. This is exactly the book I looked so hard for. I've read it so many times and waited for you to update it for so long. Can you please please please please update! I would really appreciate it
Guest chapter 10 . 11/29/2016
did you decide to stop writing this? If so please tell me.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2016
so good.
Percy is a pear chapter 10 . 10/23/2016
(I have NO IDEA how long this fanfic is because I just got into reading HEROES OF OLYMPUS fanfics so sorry If this seems kinda odd!)

I really enjoyed this story and if it isn't over yet or has a sequel to it than I hope that you make more because this is one of the better fanfics I have read so keep up the good work! :D
Awesome-one chapter 3 . 9/5/2016
Gods this is so freaking cute
MidnightRide129 chapter 10 . 8/28/2016
Ahhh! Please update!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2016
I LOVE IT
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
I have looking around fanficition of pj for a long time and non of them really made me feel like this.
This was truly the best fanfiction I ever read
I stayed up all night just to read it because I couldn't fall asleep until I reach the end and know what happens.
You have an incredible talent! I really want more chapter because it was so good.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2016
I really liked it. You are a really great aspiring author and someday I hope to be this good of an author.
Tadashi-the-demigod chapter 5 . 6/20/2016
Dear gods. I skiped most of that last bit, yet still CRINGING so much. The rest was good though.
Ww1kP chapter 10 . 4/27/2016
Nice plot; love the weaving. Can't wait if there's another update.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/24/2016
Your first chapter was the most well written piece I have ever read in any fanfiction. The way you described and compared time to death, it amazed me beyond compare. This story is very interesting and I like how you keep quoting events that happened during percy's time with Matt and Michael during present interactions with different characters. I hope you continue writing you have a natural talent!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
I actually kind of liked this story. It was something different and was heading in an interesting direction. Would've enjoyed to see the plot play out, but it's not surprising to me as usually the best fics get dropped halfway through.