Reviews for Your Dream, My Nightmare
Guest chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
Screw the reasons, I'm having flashbacks to Ebony D'arkness Dementia Raven Way. Just... WHY!?
Guest chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
Quick note, contractions are actually the process of the baby coming out. If the birth canal only form in dragon form, then he HAS to be a dragon during contractions. No arguments. Otherwise, the contractions would be severely harmful to both Chase and the baby, possibly killing both.
woodlandfairykirk chapter 14 . 6/29/2012
really cool idea to have chase carry the baby!
BalisongBitch chapter 14 . 4/5/2012
Hey there!

I don't suppose there's a sequeal to this, or if you plan on writing one? Heh, loved your story :D
Ms Briar chapter 14 . 4/2/2012
Twas a sweet dream and a beauteous nightmare that brought sweet and sure to be wicked ebony into the world, and I was right about her name.
nequam-tenshi chapter 14 . 4/1/2012
How could they, especially Omi, think that Chase had no love for his daughter? Chase birthed her! A good ending; I liked the humor of Jack's clothing.
sakiko of soleana chapter 14 . 4/1/2012
AWESOME!
Ms Briar chapter 13 . 3/29/2012
I love this kid already. She sounds beautiful and I know that the little darlings name will match that. I cant get used to the fact that Jack has settled with Chases abuse and lack of care for the technical father and child; but hey, it it badass stone cold evil Chase Young. He'll just have to learn to love I guess.
Ms Briar chapter 12 . 3/29/2012
Yay Jack is back! Chase didn't die! The babys there! Alls going goodish
Ms Briar chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
Hannibal hate
Ms Briar chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
Oh god nuuuuuuu!
sakiko of soleana chapter 13 . 3/28/2012
Darn it you left me at a cliff hanger DX
Dadles chapter 13 . 3/28/2012
Gahh, I wanna know the nameeeeeee...
A.O.T.I.F chapter 12 . 12/31/2011
An excellent story that keeps true to the original characters! Very well written and engaging. More people should be reviewing this... However, keep up the good work; I am eager to see the next installment.
thablueGRRL chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
Hmm, her name should be a cool, gothic one that Chase would approve of. Like Ever or something. Oh, what about the last name? Are you going to make her last name Spicer-Young?
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »