Reviews for Your Dream, My Nightmare
woodlandfairykirk chapter 14 . 6/29/2012
really cool idea to have chase carry the baby!
BalisongBitch chapter 14 . 4/5/2012
Hey there!

I don't suppose there's a sequeal to this, or if you plan on writing one? Heh, loved your story :D
Ms Briar chapter 14 . 4/2/2012
Twas a sweet dream and a beauteous nightmare that brought sweet and sure to be wicked ebony into the world, and I was right about her name.
nequam-tenshi chapter 14 . 4/1/2012
How could they, especially Omi, think that Chase had no love for his daughter? Chase birthed her! A good ending; I liked the humor of Jack's clothing.
sakiko of soleana chapter 14 . 4/1/2012
AWESOME!
Ms Briar chapter 13 . 3/29/2012
I love this kid already. She sounds beautiful and I know that the little darlings name will match that. I cant get used to the fact that Jack has settled with Chases abuse and lack of care for the technical father and child; but hey, it it badass stone cold evil Chase Young. He'll just have to learn to love I guess.
Ms Briar chapter 12 . 3/29/2012
Yay Jack is back! Chase didn't die! The babys there! Alls going goodish
Ms Briar chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
Hannibal hate
Ms Briar chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
Oh god nuuuuuuu!
sakiko of soleana chapter 13 . 3/28/2012
Darn it you left me at a cliff hanger DX
Dadles chapter 13 . 3/28/2012
Gahh, I wanna know the nameeeeeee...
A.O.T.I.F chapter 12 . 12/31/2011
An excellent story that keeps true to the original characters! Very well written and engaging. More people should be reviewing this... However, keep up the good work; I am eager to see the next installment.
thablueGRRL chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
Hmm, her name should be a cool, gothic one that Chase would approve of. Like Ever or something. Oh, what about the last name? Are you going to make her last name Spicer-Young?
thablueGRRL chapter 11 . 12/18/2011
I can't wait, this story is amazing!
dandy wonderous chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Okay, after reading all this, I have a little bit of an issue with the way you're treating domestic abuse in this story. While yes, Xiaolin Showdown is a cartoon and has it's slapstick, I'm a little concerned about your portrayal here. You clearly show that Chase is both physically and emotionally abusive (both hitting Jack and doing things like feeling disgusting when he tops, etc), which isn't OOC in my opinion. However, the narrative doesn't really show this as abusive, but rather as funny, especially since you and who I assume is your writing partner laugh about it in your A/Ns.

I especially took issue with the events of the last few chapters, when:

1) Jack is knocked out by his "lover" just to get him out of the scene

2) Jack is called weak in the narration (for... being unconscious when a DRAGON hit him into a wall? Most people would be down for the count after that)

3) Jack then apologizes for being knocked out. Nothing in the narration points out how unfair this is. It wasn't Jack's fault that he got punched into a wall.

Again, I don't think this kind of relationship between them is OOC (in fact I think it's what would happen), it's the narrative's perspective of it being funny or weakness on Jack's part that I have a problem with.

Just food for thought.