Reviews for The Lost Tomb
Illuzunist chapter 1 . 2/11
also please note, that I am still somewhat new. I have not written anything yet (rather uploaded anything yet) but I have had an account for a while now. I did not know I could read the other reviews, but then again I should have checked before I sent you a review. Again I apologize.

-Illuzunist
Illuzunist chapter 1 . 2/11
I had no intention of making it sound like a threat. and if it came across as such, then I sincerely apologize. I only asked because your take on the story was great and I was wondering if you had planned on any more stories being added onto that one story, mostly because I had seen that it was not updated in so long. I wrote to see if you had planned on continuing this story under this name or if you were planning on writing another one with the same characters under a different name, and if you were not, then the review was meant to, and please do not take this the wrong way, light a fire under you, because I know several writers personally, and they all have had similar reactions to you. I was merely trying to see if you were going to write any more under this story name and nothing more.
Also, I was not threatening to write the story, I believe I said that I was going to start coming up with ideas as soon as that month was up. I do not believe that I said that I would write this, however i could be wrong, as I have written more of these kinds of reviews than I care to admit for the sole purpose of seeing whether such amazing writers as yourself would continue a story that I personally felt would have been rather interesting if it had more added to it. Again, please do not take any offense in my review, I was merely just as I said earlier, "lighting a fire under you" to see whether there would be more added to the story line, and my intention with any ideas I came up with would have been to send them to you, the writer so that you could at least take a look at them, and see if they would work in the story line. I absolutely enjoy your work, as I spend time on the bus to read it, and also in class during the downtime when my professor is rambling on about chemistry, or when I am eating lunch, so I had absolutely no intention of threatening your story. I am merely an avid reader who, like the Harry Potter fans (just as an example), would have had a difficult time trying to understand, if for some reason, Harry Potter books had stopped being written after book 5, or your favorite television show was cancelled because Cartoon Network did not allow it to continue.
However, I realize now that instead of the review I had posted, I could have used more tact and essentially just asked whether there was any more to the story, and if there was, would it be under the same name, if it was under a different name, or if it has even been uploaded.
Again I apologize for the bluntness of the review, and I hope that we can put this behind us, as you are a wonderful writer, and I was only hoping to see more of your amazing work. Thank you for your time.

-Sincerely,
Illuzunist
Illuzunist chapter 1 . 2/3
This was really good. I liked what you did with the story. I noticed that it has been quite some time since you have written anything new for this story. If you don't mind, I would like to continue your story's under my own account. Please, could you tell me where you got ahold of the ideas the creator had planned for the second season. I would like to complete this story, however if you decide that you want to work on it still after such a long hiatus, then I would like to be the beta for you. If you do not want to continue and complete this story, or do not give me a sign that you want to continue this story within a month from today (02/03/2016) then I will begin writing this story on my own account, and referencing this chapter as being yours, either verbatim, or I will change certain things, depending on what I decide. Please consider continuing this story, as I find it very intriguing and interesting. It seems very much like the show, especially since you added that flashback. All in all, I would hate to see such a good story join the others that have been dumped into the scrap heap without a proper ending. Remember, if you choose to not answer me, or choose to not continue this story, I will begin working on it on (03/03/2016). Thank you for your time and please consider.
-Illuzunist
Dwarrior chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
That was awesome, it totally sucks that the series was not renewed for another season, but reading this fanfiction was almost as fun as watching the program. I cannot wait to read more.
patay kay chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
very good
silvereyes120 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I am a fanatic fan of the show and am very happy that you liked it enough to continue it. I am hoping that there will be more, if not i may have to write one "episode" myself.
laughytaffy chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Man That story was beaslty sick!LOVE it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
please keep writing! :) ur an awesome writer!
Hoanubisfan chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Hey :) I really enjoyed reading about this old show, could u make more. I loved this story, really I can see this happening on the show if they had continued.
kaylee chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Wow that was a grate story. you made it feel like i was with them. All the extera deatials really helped the story and i didnt think it was wrong.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE
wolfprincess14 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
OH PLEASE CONTINUE I BEG YOU WITH ALL MY HEART CONTINUE PLEASE! AND PHONOMINAL JOB BROVO
OffMyTea chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
OMG! That was one of the most amazing things I've ever read! :D I love Unnatural History, and the fact that you wrote this out is just astonishing! I think you portrayed the characters perfectly, as well as adding the unique twist to the story with your on point of few on what would happen. XD I really hope that you write a second "episode", because I would really like to see more from you!(: Keep up the good work! PLEASE! XD

~ Selena
SatyrsUnite chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
nice, nice! I ll keep reading for sure! One suggestion? To help you make their true characters come out, Henry is more innocent, like he wouldn't roll his eyes at his friends but instead look sincerely at them, gently correcting them. Jasper is more of a 'Henry what are you doing now?' while Maggie is a matter-of-fact not too outdoors-y kind of person... STILL Love it though, dont get me wrong... just a tip... so yeah. Update soon? PLEASE?
Masqueraded Angel chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This is a really good story:) Update soon please;)