Reviews for The Lost Tomb
Dwarrior chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
That was awesome, it totally sucks that the series was not renewed for another season, but reading this fanfiction was almost as fun as watching the program. I cannot wait to read more.
patay kay chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
very good
silvereyes120 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I am a fanatic fan of the show and am very happy that you liked it enough to continue it. I am hoping that there will be more, if not i may have to write one "episode" myself.
laughytaffy chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Man That story was beaslty sick!LOVE it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
please keep writing! :) ur an awesome writer!
Hoanubisfan chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Hey :) I really enjoyed reading about this old show, could u make more. I loved this story, really I can see this happening on the show if they had continued.
kaylee chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Wow that was a grate story. you made it feel like i was with them. All the extera deatials really helped the story and i didnt think it was wrong.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE
wolfprincess14 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
OH PLEASE CONTINUE I BEG YOU WITH ALL MY HEART CONTINUE PLEASE! AND PHONOMINAL JOB BROVO
OffMyTea chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
OMG! That was one of the most amazing things I've ever read! :D I love Unnatural History, and the fact that you wrote this out is just astonishing! I think you portrayed the characters perfectly, as well as adding the unique twist to the story with your on point of few on what would happen. XD I really hope that you write a second "episode", because I would really like to see more from you!(: Keep up the good work! PLEASE! XD

~ Selena
SatyrsUnite chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
nice, nice! I ll keep reading for sure! One suggestion? To help you make their true characters come out, Henry is more innocent, like he wouldn't roll his eyes at his friends but instead look sincerely at them, gently correcting them. Jasper is more of a 'Henry what are you doing now?' while Maggie is a matter-of-fact not too outdoors-y kind of person... STILL Love it though, dont get me wrong... just a tip... so yeah. Update soon? PLEASE?
Masqueraded Angel chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This is a really good story:) Update soon please;)