Reviews for A Spark in the Dark
DarthTenebrus chapter 1 . 7/17
I've read that when a caterpillar begins to change into a butterfly or moth, what happens is once the chrysalis closes around the caterpillar, its body literally begins to kill itself by dissolving in its own digestive enzymes, which turn the now-dead caterpillar into a soup of proteins and imaginal cells, and then those clusters of proteins and imaginal cells begin what can basically be considered a reconstruction of the body into a new organism.

From what you described, it may be possible that Sparky might have thought he would still be him, just Changed into his adult form (imago), but once he lost consciousness he would not have realized what was going to happen to him, and that would be the last time he would realize anything at all. The new Gremlin that would form from those few remaining clusters of proteins and imaginal cells would most likely not ever know it had once been a Mogwai named Sparky.
GREMLIN GIRL chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
this is exalent! please write more!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Love it!
XD F BOMB!
badberry123 chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
Sorry that I haven't reviewed in a bit

Anyway, this chapter seems to be pretty good

and good coreograph on Miss Deagle's demise

Next up... Dorry's Tavern

Can't wait for more Gremliness!
badberry123 chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Sparky and Stripe huh?

Interesting... I wonder if they'll get on ok

Can't wait for more Qille! :D
RebelliousAndDefiant chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Nice )

I had to leave a review so Sparky wouldn't come find me. O.O

But i like your story...THE CHANGE HAS BEGUN *Ques suspenseful music*
Shadow Rose- Moondew flowers chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
i still need to see this movie
badberry123 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Good start Qille

Its a good idea that your basing your idea on Sparky, a Gremlin that many people never really payed attention to

So, good on you for doing that D

I wonder what Sparky will do when he's a Gremlin

DUN...DUN...DUN...

Can't wait for the next chappie
Mo chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Wow haha that was cool... Did you make up a couple small parts? Haha ohh well..

I liked how you described the Change. The movies didn't really do that! Next chapter;)