Reviews for Operation Clone
alexandra.knight.12914 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Can this be updated some time? I really like it.
Mokuren no Ken chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
The idea that Shiro is Ichigo's clone is a rather rare one, though rather obvious... Usually he's part of Ichigo's mind or a separate person I look forward to more chapters
CanarySong chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Yay! I luv Ichi-Shiro! Although that whole Urahara-with-Mayuri-thing creeps me out a little... Ah well, I suppose anyone with Mayuri creeps me out. Although he is a rather good mad genius.
BAMmwuhaha chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Wonderful! I love sci-fi, but there're so little good stories in that genre. I love yours though! All the little details makes it complete, like that incapable computer and the warming tiles, it could be like that in the futur :D I also like your idea and can't wait for the next chap
Doni chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This is definitely and intriguing start. Cool idea.
Lovelolism chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
So~

Are you going to continue this or not?

Because if you are I already claim to this storys best fan!
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This will be continued, I hope? *scintillating puppy-eyes* Since Ichi and as-of-yet-unnamed-clone are, well, essentially twins, I can't wait for an avuncular Urahara. This is a really good plotline and you write eloquently. Please continue!
A skeleton chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
WOW YOU ARE THE GREATEST WRITER EVAR.
Orion'slover chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Sounds interesting, looking forward to more
Ryotigergirl chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
nice up date soon.
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Ooh~ :3 lol a cat not liking Grimm is hysterical xD and Kisuke/Mayuri! :D lookie at that~! :3 futuristicy~! my fave x3 i can't wait till Shiro and Ichi meet!
crochetamommy chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
hum, interesting... more,ne? :)

~hazel
wintercrystal chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
this is really great! please update soon! :D
Fireotaku18 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This looks really interesting, I cannot wait to read more!
faithNfantasy chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Why must you always make Grim so likeable? Even though I know this is a Shiro/Ichi I still want Grim and Ichi to end up ,if there is one thing I have learned from being a fan of yours is 'Never doubt the Racey.' I am fully expecting to fall in live with Shiro once he awakens. Interesting things that I have picked up so far are:I am wondering who the hell Ichi's boss is? Also wondering what is the purpose of the clone and what is Shiro supposed to be curing. I bet it has something to do with Grim and Ichi's new case. I also wonder if Ichi's clone has the cure I bet Ichi is perhaps the source of the cure. Also I have noticed any sentence that starts or ends with "for the good of many kind" means bad shit is going to follow from said action. Love that your branching out into sci-fi and Shiro/Ichi, can't wait for the next chapter.