Reviews for Winter's Halo
Bakurafangurl91 chapter 36 . 4/5/2014
First of all...

AHHHHHHHHHH OMFR SO EPIC *SQUEEEEE I died like 100% then I came back to life to die 120% more! I loved loved loved this story so much!

LOL sorry about that! Anyways, to the real review! *dies*

I loved how Hiei found Kisa as he was venturing through the blizzard so he could get revenge on the Glacial Village. I always thought that was fucked up how they just threw him over the cliff! I mean Hina begged the elder to let her leave with Yukina and Hiei and the bitch was like "Nope! He has to die!"

Kisa is so adorable! I loved how he just melted Hiei's heart! Kids always have a good sense of who's good and who's not and Kisa definitely is good at that. I loved how you did Kuronue! He's so funny! I have never read a story with Hiei and Kuronue as a pairing! It's usually Yoko and Kuronue, but you made it work! Kuronue really cares for Hiei and he was always there for him.

I loved Kurama and Hiei's bond. Hiei hated humans at first, but now he loves Kurama! I loved how Yoko and Kurama met! Little Shiuuchi is so cute caring for an injured Yoko! Then Yoko takes him back to Makai and they mate and he becomes part of his pack. (I always found it awesome that Yoko and Bakura are considered the King of Thieves haha ever wonder which one is better!)

I love how you have Yusuke and Kuwabara together. I mean I dont' mess with cannon pairings but I mean they do get really upset when the other is hurt or dies! Oh and I just love Raizen! You made him so kick ass! And, of course, he'd want to take down Yoko!

Ugh! Figures as much! Stupid Yomi! I adore him in the show but dammit! You sure got his character down. Of course he'd want everything for himself. He was an idiot back when he hung around Yoko and that's why Yoko sent that assassin after him. I'm just glad after he was blinded he woke up. But I loved how he got blinded in this story!

Gods I was so worried Kuronue was going to die! I knew Yoko, Kurama, and Hiei were going to survive though! Wow so Kurama and Kuronue mated and Hiei and Kuronue mated. It makes sense they exchanged mates (Yoko and Kuronue) but they didn't have sex with each other. It definitely works.

Kisa's first word: Hi-wee! (awww!) Loved him! Loved this whole story! If you ever write more YYH stories I will read them! You're such a great writer! I love your stories so much! :).
tears of joy chapter 36 . 10/30/2013
The end.. Is only the beginning.

I love you, I love this story, I love the not OOC at all characters, I love the plot, I love .. Ehehehe, just fill in the blanks.
I like the irony of it all. In canon, Kuro and Youko were the ones in a relationship. In your story, however..
Ha! You're a genius! I don't regret not sleeping a wink kust to read this story. Do you know it's almost 6am now? And I started reading this last night.
Thanks for the amazing story. Please write more Hiei x Kurama/Yoko/Kuronue!
I get it now chapter 35 . 10/30/2013
So Kuro's alive. Oh. So that's why you told us not to jump to conclusions. BUT I'M SO HAPPY! OHMYGOD I LOVE YOU
still crying chapter 34 . 10/30/2013
I even cried for Kuro here! Again! Just those few lines Youko remembered of him.. They sent me to sobs again. I've been down to tears, now I'm sobbing again!
currently crying chapter 33 . 10/30/2013
You know what I always knew Kuronue would die. I was always waiting for it, reading chapter after chapter and thinking, "Maybe he would die in this chapter." I really loved how you made their love story while also building up Hiei and Kurama's. The original pairing was Hiei x Kurama x Youko, so I just really knew, with Kuronue and Hiei's feelings for each other, that Kuronue would have to die before that pairing can happen. And as I was reading how Kuronue died in this story.. It's just, did you know I sobbed my heart out? Of course not. Anyway, I also predicted that if and when Kuronue would die, their Cat's eye gem would somehow make it back to Hiei one way or another. I now realized that I didn't even cry for Kurama. Somehow I just know he won't die. But Kuronue.. Damn, he's not even one of the main characters yet you have me filtering for Hiei x Kuronue stories. I just wanna tell you that you're an amazing author and I wish you'd write more Hiei x Kurama or Youko or Kuronue. I didn't even want to read this story at first coz it's too long. Now I have and I don't regret it. I don't know what I'll find in the next chapter but I'm looking forward to it. Well, I'll just go back to crying and wiping my snot with a hanky now. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Animelover6000 chapter 36 . 5/20/2013
I didn't really mean a alternate ending lol just another story with hiei and kunro. That would be awesome since no one else writes them. Post your lemons on another site and I'll gladly go there. I didn't think they were bad at all. Too many children on this site. Well anyways thanks for the awesome epic story. Until next time.
Random Person chapter 36 . 1/21/2013
I just wanna say how much I just love this story. The writing of the characters and their development mostly of Kisa and Hiei, the relationships and the ending my god! This story sometimes had me on the edge of my seat, falling off it laughing and shedding a tear or two. This was just beautifully written and I mean I can't tear away this story that is how much I enjoyed it. Just so amazing and I'm mostly a silent reader but I just had to write this review for this story. I wish I found it sooner!
Guest chapter 36 . 12/17/2012
Good Story. Sucks that the lemon scenes had to be taken out. They seemed like they would have been REALLY JUICY! wish I could have read them. lol great job.
Yanagi-sen chapter 36 . 9/2/2012
This was an awesome fic. At first I wasn't sure that it was an AU, but I really like what you did. And I always want an 'eventual' happy ending, I'm so glad you gave me one. _
Shinari-chan chapter 36 . 7/29/2012
Great story! Keep up the great work.
Hallow chapter 36 . 4/5/2012
Omg! that was such an amazing story, I loved this story soooo much, its sad that it ended but the end was beautiful. Im so happy no one died and I like how you paired them.

Thank you for such an amazing story, you are truly talented :)
Alexisminamino chapter 36 . 4/4/2012
Wow, it has finally come to an end. I must say though that the lack of lemons did not hurt this chapter, it actually made it purer and sweet. One reason for my though is due to the fact that I still don't know if I am comfortable with this very interesting pairing. I did not get the feeling that you planned it but that the story evolved in such a way. I've never allowed myself to read one of this kind but it was good. Interesting but good, You are a good writer and I enjoy reading it also as a way to improve myself as well, so in a way, you are my teacher :) . I don't know what else to say as it is quite late (1:09 AM) but I needed to let you know so happy relaxing after this grand story and hope to read from you in the near future.
Dragon77 chapter 36 . 4/4/2012
This was a really fantastic story and I will miss it, anyway love this last chapter and I'm really happy at how thing turned out between everyone.
Pheonix09 chapter 36 . 4/3/2012
That was awesome and amusing and cute, I loved it and nice job. I was hoping for this ending and you did an excellent job on this story, thanks for sharing and how about a sequel?
KayHiei chapter 36 . 4/3/2012
It is so sad to see this end. I always looked forward to updates for this story. But I am ecstatic about the happy ending. I am glad that they all ended up together, and that they have all found peace within each other. Absolutely brilliant story. Thank you so much for posting this.

I will definitely be looking forward to reading more stories that are to be written by you for Yu Yu Hakusho. So please write again soon :)