Reviews for Journeys of Three Thousand Miles
jesus christ that ending hit me real hard
demigoddesses chapter 8 . 2/9
/cries forever
This story was absolutely heartbreaking, but beautiful. Flawlessly written. I really like how it fits into canon too. Uuuuuufff my heart
thelastjerkbender chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
Dude, this is one of the best tokka fanfics i have ever read. The ending was superb! And i love how you just don't make Suki as the villain or they just broke up without any particular reason. Kudos to you... I really hope you never stop writing
indiandoll chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
This is one of the most original Tokka fics I've read. I loved it, even though it made me incredibly sad. Goddang I wish there was an epilogue or a continuation or something. I understand if you don't want to, you know, to preserve the integrity of your story and don't let people change that about you. BUT GODDANG. Just goddang. Good job/a job well done/all the accolades/thank you for writing this.
quintilis chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
I totally agree with you that this was the best way to write a Tokka romance! Fluff just doesn't work, and honestly, something more serious and subtle really defines their relationship. Nice work.

quintilis
truongphan510 chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
After all that time just waiting for Sokka to see Toph again, I was, if more, very very disappointed in the fact that they ended parting ways.. Though the story is different, and very anticipating in different elements, I only had one wish that the Tokka fans would get to know that Sokka had made his way back to Toph. Good job none the less, I really wished that Toph had stayed.
vienx.001 chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
oh yeah..
btw why the chapter' name is secret ?
is it toph didnt tell she will be going to meet him or pick him up ?
oh yeahh forgot to mention..
i really like the mother !
the message on photo that was so cool, its touching really get the feeling !
i cant explain but the ending still doesnt feel right.. make me sad..
my heart doesnt feel right after reading the train scene..
hope u so kindly add epilogue..
:D
vienx.001 chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
yes i think it was romantic..
but sad.. coz in the end they dont meet each other.. it would be nice if after sokka arrive.. toph home too..
somehow i feel really sad bout the ending.. although now the can meet again.. butt...
ohhh cant explain.. really sad.. touching.. like a goodbye for good scene..
anyway really nice.. maybe u could add new chap they finaly meet each other
#wish
thanks the story
OTP Tokka chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Oh my gosh! Yu do not understand how much I LOVE this story! The begging to end was just AMAZING! This may just be a fanfic but yu have some real talent! & I love how yu never had them SHOW their love like yu sed love isnt always kissing & hugging and I thinks thats a big thing that I love about Tokka its never fully expressed but yu kno tha love is there & I thinkbyu really put that in this fanfic ... So yea all I can say is LOVE LOVE LOVE!
iShipTokka chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I love this so much! Yu did such a good job!
ManILoveThisShit chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
Dude I'm not gonna lie I'm pissed but wow this story was really freaking good. Like just the whole concept of it and how you kept Toph and Suki friends despite them both waiting on the same man they love and yeah it was so good but seriously I would of loved to read about a reunion. I mean I know it happened because once Toph felt his pounding in pretty sure she got on the next train back to Republic City but would you consider doing like an epilogue of sorts even though this more than a year old?
Lindy chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
This sounds stupid but I'm having a hard time understanding the ending... I'm reading the reviews and everyone says its brilliant but I'm kind of confused. Why did Toph go on a train? And what does Sen mean when he says he'll keep the tea warm for the 3 of them? Is he refering to Toph? Or Suki...? I don't think its Suki because I believe some time passed between chapter 7 when she went away and 8 but I'm really confused.
gruver26 chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
Do you understand how genius this story is? Because it is. Everything is so right with this story: the plot, the characterization, the imagery you portray- Everything! And the fact that you make the reader feel the strength of their relationship even though they are thousands of miles apart is truly an accomplishment. I just about die from awe every time I re-read this fic.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
That ending. You're amazing. And I completely agree with your comments about romance in your final author's note. Again, THAT ENDING. Now I see why everybody called this story heartbreaking.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Do you hear that?
That is the sound of my heart breaking.
This is amazing and beautiful and tragic. A true gem of a fic. Congratulations.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »