Reviews for Manorexic
Awwww its so good. Even though it's been a while I hope you finish it someday. I'll wait.
007 chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Are you still going to update? Or did you move your story somewhere else?

In your profile you wrote: "Also, I don't (usually!) post stories until I finish them. So try to refrain from worrying if there are ever large gaps between updates. It's generally due to the fact that my life is particularly hectic at that time." ?

Readers would like to know whats going on...
Becca chapter 25 . 9/21/2016
Why put that much effort in something and never finish it?
RedHoodsWife chapter 25 . 7/7/2016
Please continue!
Anon chapter 25 . 4/2/2016
Please...please finish this
Guest chapter 25 . 2/29/2016
WHAT DOES IT END THERE IT CANT END THERE WHAT NI WAIT WHAT NUHGH HSJFHASDFNFUDFUCK
DragonErised16270 chapter 25 . 2/6/2016
Still hoping for an update this story's awesome. I'd be so disappointed if it was just abandoned but I'm assuming that's the case. So sad.
ermdrarry chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
this is getting so good
AndieDrake chapter 25 . 9/21/2015
So sad no more updates. Why do I always love unfinished things?
RambleSchapalon chapter 25 . 6/22/2015
Noooooo noooo nooooooooo! You cliffied this chapter, gaahhhh! I'm dying from anticipation. Please update :( I need my poor Draco happy again.
SiriusHadesWinchester chapter 25 . 3/24/2015
Y U NO FINISH
westkitsune chapter 25 . 2/1/2015
I like the scenes when Harry is with Draco, but I really hate that he's a cheating bastard (reminds me of my dad) so it's hurtful to read this fic more than one time I think. Nevertheless I feel so much for your Draco and while I think he deserves someone much much better than the lying cheating bastard Harry, I just hope (since maybe you might not be ending this fic anymore) he found his healing and happiness in the end..
Guest chapter 25 . 7/19/2014
Plz finish this?
PLEASE chapter 25 . 11/27/2013
PLEASE FINISH THIS IM WAITING GOOD GOD PLEASE
slightlyanonymous chapter 25 . 10/29/2013
Please finish this story? Please?