Reviews for Audience of One
katmom chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
Ah, Megs, you've giving me hope!

Thanks for sharing, sweetie!

Bells. Just Bells chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
Oh Megs! You made me cry! I am sitting here at my desk, with tears! Lol! (I got into work, checked and answered emails, then came to read this chapter as soon as I could!).

This was just a PERFECT and beautiful ending. I loved the look through the notebook. I just loved the moment with Emmett and the end? I just don't have words for how great that was! I can SEE the audience. I can hear them and I can also see it from Edwards perspective - everyone else kinda fading away. Maybe like a ghost almost, there, but in the background and faded. And sitting right in front of the stage, on a stool as I picture him, is Jasper. Sitting right in the light with a smile on his face. I see it so clearly :)

LOVE YOU, BESTIE! SO glad you finished this :)
LJ Summers chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
Oh, Megs.
I'm teary. I really am.

Okay, so I squee'd when I saw you'd posted. Yes, yes I did.

But just beautiful. So moving, sharing his grief journal with us. So kind of Emmett to give what he had, too.

And that Edward found the courage to play is fantastic. I'm so proud of him. I love that he did it and that he dedicated that song to Jasper. His Audience of One.

Thank you. :)
valelf chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
Oh Megs. I cried again. This was so touching and beautiful.
Bells. Just Bells chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
Oh Megs! *wipes tears*

That letter was just perfect! And I love the line about the goblins and fairies. lol, I was all weepy and laughing! And it made me smile. I'm glad Edward finally wrote it all out and that it is helping him to see that Jasper is still there for him. And that maybe he can start to heal.

You know how I adore Emmett, and your Em is no exception. He's so perfectly Emmett. Caring and sweet, but a doofus too. lol And gaga for Rosalie. :)

Alice is a wonderful sister.

And you are welcome! I'm glad to lend my eyes even though you don't need it :)

katmom chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
You really ARE trying to kill me, right?

And you say that LJ Summers is have learned at the knee of the Mistress...

LJ Summers chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
Edward really did try and I love that. Go, dude. AND he got affirmation, after a sort, for his art. Which will be helpful to him when he's ready to appreciate it.

His letter to Jasper made me teary, so congrats to you. ;-) I'm glad, that, finally, he was able to smile a real smile after he emptied himself that way.

Lovely work.
katmom chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
So sad...glad Emmett was there for him.

LJ Summers chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
Oh the pain here is tangible, Megs. I'm hurting so hard for Edward. These memories aren't the kind to bring him out of it, to help him "move on."

Poor guy... :( I'm all sad now.
Bells. Just Bells chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
I just wanted to reach out and hug Edward. You did such a good job showing what Edward was feeling! When I pictured Edward pulling on the drawers and then just collapsing and screaming, I got it. The overwhelming frustration, hurt, and fear. I got it. His last memory of Jasper is so sad. But then you left us on such a hopeful note! I'm so glad Emmett is there. They are obviously helping each other even if they don't realize it.

Great chapter Megs! So well done :)
LJ Summers chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
What I love here is how you've communicated that dreadful disconnection with the flow of time in each little scene in the chapter. Halting, jerky, but emotionally vibrant. It's terrible (good! but terrible) to be in his head, here.

Good to see Emmett. But sad, too. He's so subdued.
Bells. Just Bells chapter 3 . 8/30/2011

Poor Edward. And Alice. And Emmett. And everyone! How is you can write something so sad and made it so beautiful at the same time? It's so beautiful Megs and so well done.

I love you! And I hope Edward can learn to let himself truly love again too!
EMHW.Bear chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
So heartbreaking Megs. I'm just heart broken for Edward. I don't know how he could stand it. Please HELP him!
katmom chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
Such sadness...sigh...

LJ Summers chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
So...this is taking place after the no-show of chapter one in which you DID NOT leave us with a resolution? Grr. ;-)

I appreciate how you've portrayed Edward's struggle and Alice's efforts. This is so hard to see.

I am hoping he won't be sad forever. :(