Reviews for Change of Face
Ciaran Marvolo Snape chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
The clear detail given in Harry's flashback, gives the reader a fairly good idea of what happened, and the imagery is marvelous. One can imagine everything from Voldemort's actions, to the Deatheaters following instructions.

Harry's discomfort is vivid and believable, it makes sense and I like the way Harry begins to feel trapped when Malfoy is advancing on him.

The description of Harry when Malfoy looks at him in disgust, gives the reader an idea that they had indeed been in captivity. Nicely done!

The part with Draco's semen and Harry thinking it is a memory is priceless, as is the way Malfoy tries to explain exactly what it is with the use of his hips. The best part is Harry's disgust as he trows away the vial, and then realising his error.

Hermione is rather interesting with Harry's would be predicament, by trying to tease him, and thinking it was cute.

I'm also rather pleased that Malfoy had stayed, and does not have the Dark Mark.

The last sentence, 'He knew his face was burning, and it didn't help that he then recalled that the moment Malfoy had penetrated him - and Harry vowed he would die with this secret - he had gasped with relief' that is a very applicable way of ending the chapter, and it shows what a good Author you are to be able to portray the emotions and feelings just right. I am proud to be reading this story.
cho-chan09 chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
I think Ron needs a cup of tea and a lie-down. Maybe a pretty girl to serve it to him. You really captured their personalities; tempers that just flare and feed each other over something easily taken care of by sitting and talking rationally. I look forward to reading more. _
cho-chan09 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
OMG pregnant men. XD Wow this is cool. I will check out the competition, but I'm totally rooting for you! _
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I usually don't review at the start of a chapter story, but i just have to say this: this story really has a lot of potential! Do update regularly. This has definitely perks my attention. _
sora-aeri chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Wow! I really like that ending! it gives off so many possible situations..lol. I also liked the scene between draco and Harry when draco gives him his semen :-)
chickie434 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Very interesting story. Can't wait to see where it goes! One question, are they all still pregnant? Or not?