Reviews for National Security
sweet magic gal chapter 1 . 8/22
Honestly, I'm more than a bit put out by your decision, although it is yours to make. I only hope that you'll eventually come back to this fanfic, I'm far too used to this kind of shit happening with other fanfictions and fanfic authors to get all pissy about it. Just do you.
Maxiay chapter 1 . 8/17
Hi!
I know that you said that you were going to rework this story, but I wanted to let you know that I seriously adored this one. I would say that it definitely ranked in the top 5 of my stories. I always read this story just whenever I was on fanfiction but didn't know exactly what to read or whenever I perused my favourites, yours was always on top, and I always read it. I'm sad that I can't really read it anymore, but I look forward to this being redone, and I really have appreciated this fic throughout my fanfic life. Thank you very much!
TheSilverHunt3r chapter 1 . 8/3
Dear Falling,
Are you going to continue Through the looking glass, towards the sky any time? Either way, I enjoy your writing.
-Silver
Griselda Roseberry chapter 1 . 7/28
Aw I'm so sad to hear you're taking down ! I didn't find this offensive. I thought it was one of the best fanfiction I ever read ! I love your writing style, the story was awesome and...I can't really describe with words how much I loved this !

But at the same time, it's your story and if you don't feel comfortable with it, I rescpect your choice :) (but still with the hope to see it again)
needanaccount chapter 1 . 7/16
I really have no words for how disappointed I am. Having long since moved on from , this was the only story I would come back for, and to find it gone was like a kick to the chest. And while others are saying they respect you and your choices, I frankly don't. This fandom is regularly offensive, it was created with every offense and stereotype in mind. So even if you do rewrite this, I wouldn't trust you to keep true to the characters and the spirit of Hetalia.
Spain Likes Turtles chapter 1 . 7/14
Dude it's Hetalia. Hetalia is offensive, it's just a funny kind of offensive.
coolkidz chapter 1 . 7/13
Since you still post can you update "young and built to fall"
ThatGirlUnderTheBox chapter 1 . 7/1
Oh dear, I really liked this story... I came back looking forward to a re-read...
CC.V.RG chapter 1 . 6/20
Oh my gosh, I can't believe you took this story down :O I mean, I totally respect your decision, but I really loved this fic. I didn't think it was offensive... At least, I didn't pick up on any offensiveness. And your writing was REALLY GOOD. I've been writing and reading fanfiction for close to 5 years now and I still thought that this fic was one of the best I'd been following. It's really rare that you find a Hetalia story that treats the nations with so much respect and inspiration, while still staying true to the characters that Himaruya created. I hope you do decide to repost this, but only if or when you feel comfortable. Good luck!
...why do you take the story down...it is one of the best story I like on the website...
Doubled-Helix chapter 1 . 5/24
Ah, no, I've been reading this story for years and loved it very time. I respect your decision, although I am slightly disappointed I'll never be able to reread this again.
Hopefully, you'll come back to it one day. :)
FD chapter 1 . 5/17
What?! I've been following this story for years! This is the ONLY story I've followed for years because I love it so much! I don't understand why you believe the writing was offensively bad when it's better than 90% of the content on this website!
Phantom Ice chapter 1 . 5/14
Not only do I fail to see how it is offensive, but I also really admire your writing skills, so I am beyond confused. However, I do recognize your story your rules, so, *shrug*. Just know that I loved this story while it lasted. it was one of the maximum of only 25 favs that I try to keep on my profile at all times. As someone who reads a lot of fanfic, I can't tell you how difficult it is to keep that number low. Additionally, this is the only incomplete story in my favs at all, since I prefer to decide how much i like a story after it's finished and I can judge it on the sum of its parts- this story made me break that personal rule. I really hope you do decide to come back to it someday. Regardless,
Good Luck in your future endeavors.
TheQuietCoyote chapter 1 . 5/8
Yikes, you're pretty hard on yourself! I thought it was an excellent story, especially considering what monsters cross-overs can be. Whatever floats your boat I suppose, but I don't know what you're reacting to when you're ending up with 'offensive' and 'atrocious'. Best of luck!
Ivegotdafire chapter 1 . 5/3
Oh no! I loved your story and was excited to keep reading. But I understand your choice and I hope to see where you go from here.