Reviews for National Security
EnvaEve168 chapter 1 . 4/30
Oh, come on! Judging from the reviews, it seems like this story is enjoying and amazing! And I wanted to read it, but never got the chance. Dangit!
Sorry...
Hinata28h chapter 1 . 2/17
I will always look forward to the day you and this story return. I was there for day one (or close to it) when this story came out and I'll be here when it comes back! I'll always remember the emotions I felt when a story alert came and I was so excited just to see the title pop up on the screen. the emotions I felt reading through each chapter and how amazing you took the character's personalities and developed them greatly. The emotions of reading your work and entranced with each word and scene you wrote. This story will always be a favorite of mine. Thank you for letting me see your story and I hope to one day see it again.
Lily chapter 1 . 1/17
If an author worries about the Legion of Decency might put a curse on your "offensive" writing than you shouldn't be a writer in the first place. To focus a story on the basis of "not offending people" proves to be cowardly and dishonest of a writer. Not to mention boring as shit. Writers don't go along with the program they let the characters speak freely with intelectual freedom. In other words, if you take out the "offensive" bits because it might hurt feelings then you should stop writing and do something else where you spend the whole day focusing on not offending a soul where you can suck up to correctness... Like liberal politics.
NoSugarForValdez chapter 1 . 1/16
noooo
AShipperWithNoLife chapter 1 . 1/10
Well, I hope that you do eventually re-post this. I had been looking forward to reading this, as it was recommended on tumblr, but it looks like I'm going to have to wait for a potential re-post to see what this story's all about. That's fine though. I understand what you're feeling, I have stories that I wrote that I personally believe are disgraceful to literature. Not that I'm saying that your story was horrible, it doesn't seem as if it would be a horrible story.
CootieQueen4444 chapter 1 . 1/4
*I wish nothing but the best for you and your future endeavors regardless if it involves a rewrite or not! (accidentally pressed the post arrow with my Spaz hands lol..And I swear I used paragraphs..I guess those don't work on this app...and/or site in general?)
CootieQueen4444 chapter 1 . 1/4
I was thinking this was gonna be the best 100 word fic ever with all the faves but it seems as I was mistaken considering its just an authors note that it was taken down, haha. That makes a lot more sense. Curious though at why it was taken down. It seems a bit abrupt though considering I don't think it was updated for awhile (?) , I am quite possibly wrong and you've been debating this for awhile. In any case, the reasoning doesn't add up really due to hetalia being a parody/satire anime/manga and is made up of gross (as in high amount of not disgusting) stereotypes and is sorta of offensive by nature. Perhaps, you have become more politically correct/sensitive to the aspects of different cultures lately? Not that there is anything wrong with that though finding offense with hetalia anything seems a bit of a stretch. It would explain your discomfort of having the story up though. the change was due to personal choice rather than potential online harassment. As, it being offensive has to come from somewhere. either within you somehow or by another/others. It seems most people found it not offensive rather than offensive however if that means anything. In any case, this beings me to a possible conclusion that hetalia might not be for you anymore. Though of course it is your choice to continue the Fandom or not. But if things offensive in nature, especially regarding national cultures, offend you now, it might be in your health's best interest to call it quits with hetalia though on that note, I have not read the fic so maybe it had a more serious tone than is typical for this Fandom. as the franchise itself is pretty much pure "crack". So if you do re-write it, maybe just making it more absurd and toning down any seriousness that may be there would be good enough to remind everyone that hetalia is a satire anime and not to be taken seriously. This would maybe prevent from taking away stereotypes as too much watering down would make the characters kinda ooc, no? though I would definitely agree of getting rid of any race or religious (particularly Islamophobia things due to them getting enough of it irl. note: I'm saying this objectively as I'm an atheist, though tolerant of religion.. for the most part..).. however, I have NO idea if you touched on any of that within your fic. Anyways, just giving my two sense, as the taking down of it seemed to possibly be due to a personal conflict of sorts so I was genuinely concerned. hopefully I didn't come out as too judgemental as that was not my attention! And I wish
The Little Chibi chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Ahh, that's a shame. I vaguely recall reading this a few years back, before I had an account, and I was looking forward to a reread. Oh well. I hope that one day you do rewrite this.
sweet magic gal chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Honestly, I'm more than a bit put out by your decision, although it is yours to make. I only hope that you'll eventually come back to this fanfic, I'm far too used to this kind of shit happening with other fanfictions and fanfic authors to get all pissy about it. Just do you.
Maxiay chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Hi!
I know that you said that you were going to rework this story, but I wanted to let you know that I seriously adored this one. I would say that it definitely ranked in the top 5 of my stories. I always read this story just whenever I was on fanfiction but didn't know exactly what to read or whenever I perused my favourites, yours was always on top, and I always read it. I'm sad that I can't really read it anymore, but I look forward to this being redone, and I really have appreciated this fic throughout my fanfic life. Thank you very much!
TheSilverHunt3r chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Dear Falling,
Are you going to continue Through the looking glass, towards the sky any time? Either way, I enjoy your writing.
-Silver
Griselda Roseberry chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Aw I'm so sad to hear you're taking down ! I didn't find this offensive. I thought it was one of the best fanfiction I ever read ! I love your writing style, the story was awesome and...I can't really describe with words how much I loved this !

But at the same time, it's your story and if you don't feel comfortable with it, I rescpect your choice :) (but still with the hope to see it again)
needanaccount chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
I really have no words for how disappointed I am. Having long since moved on from , this was the only story I would come back for, and to find it gone was like a kick to the chest. And while others are saying they respect you and your choices, I frankly don't. This fandom is regularly offensive, it was created with every offense and stereotype in mind. So even if you do rewrite this, I wouldn't trust you to keep true to the characters and the spirit of Hetalia.
Spain Likes Turtles chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
Dude it's Hetalia. Hetalia is offensive, it's just a funny kind of offensive.
coolkidz chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Since you still post can you update "young and built to fall"