Reviews for Misconceptions
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 1/12
Painful one. So much heartache. Communication is so very important in relationships. So much could have been avoided with these two, if only they remembered that. Counseling will get these two through, I know it will. Another ending with so very much hope, through the sadness.
KylaHirawani chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I hate this story because I hate cheater just like ksluty
VampirePrincessxx chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Awesome OS! Edward's past is terrible, I am happy that Bella and he had the conversation...good there was no cheating! The lemon was sooo roamntic! Just like make-up sex but with no frustration and anger! Lovely OS!
debslmac chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Loved this
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Great one shot
Esme Incognito chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
After you left so many kind reviews for my story, I thought I'd come and see what you've written. This had a similar theme to The Fantasy Basket, and I was curious to see your take on it.

Painfully real at the beginning.
I'm glad she had the strength to pull away before fully cheating, but was glad that dance helped her find some contentment and self confidence again.
I was relieved that Edward came around in the end, and that they will go on together.

Thanks for sharing your story,
Jen
pauleen chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Short sweet and powerful love story. The complexity of their relationship and Edwards admission was well done. This had yhe potential to be a small chapter story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Well done.
youngandmature chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
She didn't tell Edward Tre was feeling up her body and possibly more. Hate her.
fcat5761 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Wow I was blown away. Sad she cheated, mad that I thought he was cheating, elated at his ability to forgive. Wonderful story.
bellibella chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I don't know a lot of women who will be so forgiven.

Cheat is one thing, but your husband who never talked about a ex-girlfriend pregnant, believe me it's worst.

You base a relationship with trust and durind all their dates and their marriage he hid it... not good
IndigoHenna chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Awwwwe, amazing!I totally understand both sides, if anybody does not they so blind and will only get dumped on the street! I thnk this story means, that tell your wife everything and don't push her away she will think your cheating. And theirs aways both in falut not just one in a marriage. Thats the meaning I think! Amazing work!
mysinger chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Good story. Very well written.
cinewardy chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
wooowww.. really a drama here.. great job, i like it :)
Pcdogmom chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Um. Where did her pants go?