Reviews for Misconceptions
VampirePrincessxx chapter 1 . 2/24
Awesome OS! Edward's past is terrible, I am happy that Bella and he had the conversation...good there was no cheating! The lemon was sooo roamntic! Just like make-up sex but with no frustration and anger! Lovely OS!
debslmac chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Loved this
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Great one shot
Esme Incognito chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
After you left so many kind reviews for my story, I thought I'd come and see what you've written. This had a similar theme to The Fantasy Basket, and I was curious to see your take on it.

Painfully real at the beginning.
I'm glad she had the strength to pull away before fully cheating, but was glad that dance helped her find some contentment and self confidence again.
I was relieved that Edward came around in the end, and that they will go on together.

Thanks for sharing your story,
Jen
pauleen chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Short sweet and powerful love story. The complexity of their relationship and Edwards admission was well done. This had yhe potential to be a small chapter story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Well done.
youngandmature chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
She didn't tell Edward Tre was feeling up her body and possibly more. Hate her.
fcat5761 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Wow I was blown away. Sad she cheated, mad that I thought he was cheating, elated at his ability to forgive. Wonderful story.
bellibella chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I don't know a lot of women who will be so forgiven.

Cheat is one thing, but your husband who never talked about a ex-girlfriend pregnant, believe me it's worst.

You base a relationship with trust and durind all their dates and their marriage he hid it... not good
SageA chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Awwwwe, amazing!I totally understand both sides, if anybody does not they so blind and will only get dumped on the street! I thnk this story means, that tell your wife everything and don't push her away she will think your cheating. And theirs aways both in falut not just one in a marriage. Thats the meaning I think! Amazing work!
mysinger chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Good story. Very well written.
cinewardy chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
wooowww.. really a drama here.. great job, i like it :)
Pcdogmom chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Um. Where did her pants go?
my2galspal chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Great o/s. As wonderful as the fluff and angst of fanfic can be it's also great to see a story that feels like everyday life (and still has a happy ending). Things don't get much better than that.

Thanks so much for sharing your writing.
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
damn stupid edward shouldn't forgive that stupid cheat bella so easily. that bitch bella should work hard to earned edward forgiven. shamed on edward.