Reviews for The Price of Evil
Emeralden Rapley chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
oh my god. poor draco. *runs of to kill both harry and executioner* now i have to know did he just cut off draco's manhood or his testicle's and why exactly are they doing that and im sorry but Draco is probably gonna die from blood loss. please right a story so that Draco can get his revenge
BloodSwan chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Oh my...goodness.

Now I don't usually review stories...Hell I never review stories but this, THIS STORY made me do it. I might as well put all my thoughts down.

First off, I like your writing style. It flows well with the "not just telling things to the reader's face but giving just enough to let the reader link together what happened"ness. I truly did enjoy the chapter...until the last section.

Second, I read your profile, I'm glad there's another Harry/Draco lover in the world. Majority of fans of this couple like Draco/Harry instead. I say different.

Now on to the matter that made me review in the first place.

HOW COULD HE? THAT MOTHER****ER (excuse my French). I DON'T CARE IF HE'S HARRY BLOODY POTTER. MY POOR DRACO!

I love him like my own child a-a-a-and you do THAT TO HIM? Oh, I feel like punching the wall! SHAME ON YOU, PAT! SHAME. ON. YOU.

*cough, clears throat* *smiles sheepishly*

Sorry, got a bit carried away. Now Harry BLOODY Potter WILL make it up to Draco somehow. If he doesn't...there WILL be somesort tragic end for him, right? RIGHT? I-i-i'll give you cookies *brings a tray of cookies* O-o-or money *hands a suitcase of money* (Yes, I'm trying to bribe you. I love Draco that much)

Hary leading him on and then do t-t-t-that during it all...makes me sorta sick. Oh gosh, I would stop reading this couple if I wasn't such a loyal fan o.o

Anyways can I trust you to update and somehow redeem yourself in my eyes? Please say yes. I'd write more but my laptop is running outta battery.

Happy writing! ((OR ELSE)-that is NOT a threat)
hanyou-sama chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
i like this. i like the stark painful reality that is punishment here. Because this is something that you can imagine the other Death Eaters are suffering through, retribution for crimes against Wizarding Society. i like implication that it's a familiar touch. It means that Draco is used to this kind of interaction. As painfully wrong as it might be.

The touch about the pumpkin juice and the chocolate frogs is a good one. It covers the taste of the polyjuice that the executioner has to take to get what he needs from Draco, yes?

i like the idea of the kept bird not knowing it's in a cage until it's pointed out. Draco will remain forever compliant so long as this executioner continues to come to him as Harry and take what he wants before doling out punishment. It is both poignant and powerful.

It's so dark. And i love dark things. i like that they're taking back what they're owed, one bit of flesh at a time. Are they collecting it to use for potions elsewhere? Are they just torturing because they can get away with it in the secrecy of they're darkness? Whatever it is, it is disturbingly fantastic.

Over all, a great story. i'd love to see a continuation, where you'd like to take it if it'll grow further. But it's even more haunting as a stand alone. Great story!
nicawonder chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
wait...what ?

draco died ? im sorry, im slow
5ft2eyesofblue chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I am confused like chickie. Could you maybe explain it to me?
OO chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
woaah dude once i got it HECKA SCARED ME

Super Dark n Sad ,O

I Loved it xD i love how u portrayed all the emotions and darkness to your plot D ;_; poooorr draco though

Continue Writing D i'll be on a lookout for more ]
chickie434 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Wow that was...dark. I'm kinda confused though. If Draco likes Harry, how'd he end up in azkaban and why does he keep thinking Harry's visiting him? And what exactly is the executioner doing to him that requires him to keep coming back? Other than that, a successful dark, angsty fic.