Reviews for Strong Bonds Can't Be Broken
Bellatrix567 chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Um, why's she going to give in to blackmail? Naomi and the Furious Five and Po could find whoever sent the letter by the back address and go beat up whoever sent it.
c-hanting chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Nice story! It's actually pretty good, other than, like you said your grammar and spelling, etc. But if you had Microsoft Word, it would be an amazing story, like it is already!

Helpful tip : Try being more descriptive -

If you need someone to fix your grammar, spelling, sentence structure, etc.. I'm the girl to do it ;D Just inbox me, and I can do it !
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 22 . 10/29/2011
That was awesome! Musaki living with Naomi! That is an awesome happy ending! I can't wait for the new fic you're making!

Also, you're very welcome!

-AniUniverse '05 (aka A.U. '05)

P.S.: Already posted chapter 15 of 'A Tiger Cub's Horrifying Secret' and Chapter 3 of 'Arizona's First Halloween party'.
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 21 . 10/26/2011
YESSS! I knew Kendall would admit that he likes Naomi! Love the part where Musaki made Henrietta trip! Oh yeah! Post more, please!

Animation Universe 2005 chapter 20 . 10/25/2011
OH SNAP! Naomi told Henrietta OFF! By song, of course! If Musaki was there to witness this, he would totally tell Henrietta to watch who she's messing with. I wonder what might happen between Kendall and Naomi. Maybe he could express his love for her, end with a kiss, leaving Henrietta shocked and outraged and Musaki would gloat at her and telling her 'You can't get friends with an attitude like that.' Hope I didn't spoil it for ya.

Animation Universe 2005 chapter 19 . 10/22/2011
Oh, man. Henrietta's a hateful douche-bag. I'm hoping Musaki will stand up and defend Naomi. This was awesome! Post more!

Animation Universe 2005 chapter 18 . 10/20/2011
That was super-cool! That's what Ashton gets. I wanna see more of this!

Animation Universe 2005 chapter 17 . 10/20/2011
WOW! Fire ants? This is gonna be an awesome plot. You brought Musaki's mischevious side. I like it. I can't wait to see where this goes!

Animation Universe 2005 chapter 16 . 10/17/2011
I can't wait. Bring in the true Ashton already!

Animation Universe 2005 chapter 15 . 10/16/2011
Ooooh...this will be good. I can't wait to see Musaki's plan to humiliate Ashton.

Animation Universe 2005 chapter 14 . 10/14/2011
So Naomi's gonna humiliate Ashton? This is gonna be awesome! Please post more ASAP!

-A.U. '05

Also, Naomi should let Musaki plan a huge prank to humiliate him; like...read his actual thoughts on another girl in front of everyone when they know he dated Naomi and reveal his huge plan.
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 13 . 10/12/2011
Someone's gonna find out the real Ashton. My suggestion: Tigress and Viper found out and plan to kick his butt and Naomi will leave him for good.

Chapter 7 of 'Growing Bonds' is up! Keep posting more!

Animation Universe 2005 chapter 12 . 10/11/2011
Man, the emperor's son dating Naomi? This date will not go well, I bet.

Animation Universe 2005 chapter 11 . 10/11/2011
Naomi finally told the others. I had a feeling that they'll eventually find out. Well...onto the enxt chapter. Loved it 3 million times!

Hulith chapter 1 . 10/5/2011