Reviews for No Ordinary Superheroes
Jack chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
Please update it has great potential
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
buona sipatica storia
kwea8 chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
Review! Review! Review! Please write more i was really upset when no ordinary family was cancelled so please don't cancel
Rossaldinho7 chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
I like what you've done so far. If you wish, I could try to continue it. I'm quite new to this site, but I really enjoyed No Ordinary Family. I'd be willing to watch it again, I even thought about perhaps crossing this story over with Alphas, another one of my favorite shows and also cancelled, so could you perhaps send it to me and i'll continue it?
Jenn520 chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Really sad this was abandoned :(
alexandra chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
asowme
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Exciting story! Need to watch the show a little more closely. (Stephanie would probably NOT go "Awww" even at the mention of a baby.
PengWing chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
"I'm not posting another chapter until I have five reviews! Review!" LIAR

you have 13 reviews ...
I WANT MOREEEEE ! !
jessie chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
this is an awesome story I really think you should carry on with it! :) xoxoxoxoxox
julietart chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
this was awesome! you should write more!
Blah chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
Very good!
bokaormur chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
love it
Silver Dog Demon chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
Well, so far so good! I'd really like to see where it goes from here! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Im only reviewing because I want to know whats going to happen! Its good, but the chapters are too short. Please make them a little longer. Also, work on your character reactions. I couldnt really feel their personalities in this. Otherwise, very good! Please read my series 2, also.
vampirekitty578 chapter 2 . 8/13/2011