Reviews for Different, Not Defective
HSkarsgard chapter 15 . 6/27
What a beautiful tale. Shame it was abandoned but you can sort of see where it may have headed. Thanks
THEAlexMaverick chapter 15 . 4/14
As someone who is autistic, you have no idea how happy this fanfiction made me. I’m not sure that I could even put it into words. Professor Snape was an absolutely amazing mentor. He’s the type of guardian that anyone would love to have. His patience and understanding is absolutely unmatched. And Harry’s struggles were so relatable to me. I wasn’t diagnosed with Autism until I was out of school, so all the social issues that I suffered with were either completely ignored or brushed aside. Being the odd one out is really hard sometimes. I wish that I had had a Professor Snape when I was younger. I really hope that you continue this fanfiction, but I wanted to thank you for writing as much as you did. This is definitely one of my favorite works and I’m sure that I will re-read it endlessly. You’re a really good writer, and I appreciate the accuracy and detail of a realistic autistic experience that you created.
great work chapter 15 . 3/15
This is lovely! It's simply great! Really love this story.
USA-Jeanette chapter 15 . 2/6
I totally love this story. The way you captured the struggles and unique joy of autism is amazing. You stopped writing a long time ago, but I wanted to let you know that you are appreciated. I sincerely wish you would continue this story, but even if it just stops here it was a great read! Thank you.
Varneye chapter 7 . 2/4
I’m liking this so far
Rianne9 chapter 15 . 1/5
Thank you for this lovely story! I liked the story and I also think it's very educational for everyone who would like to know what's it like to have autism. Well done!
Aslan's Princess chapter 15 . 1/3
I love this little story. It's so sweet. Harry is adorable and I love how Snape is being so caring and patient with him. There are just so many layers that I just love. This is amazing.

I have no ideas as to why you stopped or paused in writing this. But I hope that one day you will add more. It's an amazing story, and I would love to see how you imagine the rest of first year played out, at the very least. But I understand if it will take awhile.
rosellenna chapter 7 . 10/14/2021
You know, when you switch the words for the suggested new name of the killing curse, and then abbreviate it, it is absolutely hilarious. Usually Fatal Curse Fatal, Usually Curse F U Curse. Like I said, absolutely hilarious, because surviving the killing curse is basically one big "F*** you, curse!"
sophAlessa chapter 15 . 8/27/2021
Please update
Angular Glass chapter 15 . 8/13/2021
Much worse have I read, but few fics have I enjoyed less. I'm glad others get something out of this, for I do not.
Stacy Damato chapter 15 . 6/30/2021
Please update this story is so good and can't wait to see what happens next
Monsoonpanther chapter 15 . 5/14/2021
Brilliant story, absolutely brilliant.
GenkaiFan chapter 15 . 5/13/2021
Is this story abandon? I hope not.
mworth1019 chapter 15 . 4/29/2021
great story good place to end since it isnt finished or is it?
Guest chapter 15 . 4/9/2021