Reviews for Am I Dreaming?
ashleywalker21544 chapter 1 . 9/7
thank for you notcing all the conversations that could have helped New moon be a better book and great chapter I love this story already
LAB1 chapter 2 . 5/1
I just enjoyed a reread. One of my favorite stories!
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 39 . 4/3
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward got Married yay & i am happy that Bella & Edward have A Beautiful Son
Steph A15 chapter 39 . 10/6/2015
Love the story
Cullen Cousin chapter 39 . 7/18/2015
Loved the story and to be honest, I liked the alternate ending much better! For some odd reason, I don't mind them having kids when they are both human through the entire story, just don't care for them having kids as vamps. But, I do love the fact that you made the baby a boy with a good solid name like Thomas (always hated Renesmee!)

Again, great job on the story!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 39 . 4/7/2015
That was a lot of fun. Enjoyed it immensely. Very fitting that Thomas should grow up and mate with Tanya. Kind of the reverse of Jacob imprinting on Renesmee..
Siriusmunchkin chapter 38 . 4/7/2015
Maybe they'll just castrate Paul. That would work. No one wants him to procreate and spread the hate he holds. Bella and Thomas are happy and that's what counts.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 35 . 4/7/2015
A hybrid baby would make no sense, since they were both fully human when he was conceived. Guess I'll find out what you decided in a couple chapters. The wedding was sweet. Glad Charlie came to walk her down he aisle.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 33 . 4/7/2015
Boston is a fun place and walking the Freedom Trail is fun. Couple of my favorite places are the Museums. Really loved going to see the Boston Ballet when they were at the Wang Center. Always went to Fudruckers afterwards. Still very much enjoying the story. Like the way it's progressing.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 30 . 4/7/2015
Guess Laurent missed Victoria? Is Irina going to be upset that the wolves killed Laurent?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 24 . 4/6/2015
Not pro or con baby. It actually has no interest for me one way or another, I'm enjoying the story. Just seems that 95% of the writers have Bella getting pregnant so it's nothing different. Guess it's what most people want to see.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 22 . 4/6/2015
Your version of the deaths of Elizabeth and Edward actually work better than SM's. Much less conspicuous.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 4/6/2015
Love your, or Jasper's, theory about Edward and his missing soul. Haven't heard it put that way in any other story along these lines.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 18 . 4/6/2015
Hopefully Millie and Thomas are able to avoid the epidemic being on the East Coast. Not at all surprised Jason was able to get off so easy. His father has influence. Bella was pregnant in another story when she came back from the past. Think most of them ended up human because of some artifact that Bella ended up with.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 4/6/2015
I could almost like this Renee. She does seem to realize that she could have done things differently for Bella and Charlie. Very much applaud that she stands up to him and tells him to get over things.
1,136 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »