Reviews for Am I Dreaming?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 39 . 4/7
That was a lot of fun. Enjoyed it immensely. Very fitting that Thomas should grow up and mate with Tanya. Kind of the reverse of Jacob imprinting on Renesmee..
Siriusmunchkin chapter 38 . 4/7
Maybe they'll just castrate Paul. That would work. No one wants him to procreate and spread the hate he holds. Bella and Thomas are happy and that's what counts.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 35 . 4/7
A hybrid baby would make no sense, since they were both fully human when he was conceived. Guess I'll find out what you decided in a couple chapters. The wedding was sweet. Glad Charlie came to walk her down he aisle.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 33 . 4/7
Boston is a fun place and walking the Freedom Trail is fun. Couple of my favorite places are the Museums. Really loved going to see the Boston Ballet when they were at the Wang Center. Always went to Fudruckers afterwards. Still very much enjoying the story. Like the way it's progressing.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 30 . 4/7
Guess Laurent missed Victoria? Is Irina going to be upset that the wolves killed Laurent?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 24 . 4/6
Not pro or con baby. It actually has no interest for me one way or another, I'm enjoying the story. Just seems that 95% of the writers have Bella getting pregnant so it's nothing different. Guess it's what most people want to see.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 22 . 4/6
Your version of the deaths of Elizabeth and Edward actually work better than SM's. Much less conspicuous.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 4/6
Love your, or Jasper's, theory about Edward and his missing soul. Haven't heard it put that way in any other story along these lines.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 18 . 4/6
Hopefully Millie and Thomas are able to avoid the epidemic being on the East Coast. Not at all surprised Jason was able to get off so easy. His father has influence. Bella was pregnant in another story when she came back from the past. Think most of them ended up human because of some artifact that Bella ended up with.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 4/6
I could almost like this Renee. She does seem to realize that she could have done things differently for Bella and Charlie. Very much applaud that she stands up to him and tells him to get over things.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 4/6
Like the idea that it would be a time traveling Bella that convinces Carlisle to turn Edward. Hopefully Carlisle will not get impatient and try to help any of his future family before he's supposed to do so.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 4/6
Some girls are the same no matter what the year or decade. Just glad it isn't me going back in time. I'd never be able to pull off being a lady. I'm allergic to dresses, lol.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 4/6
Very interesting reading both POV's in the same chapter. Hope you are going to keep that up.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 4/6
Enjoying this so much. Love all the fresh ideas you bring.
Nannyjojo chapter 39 . 4/6
Loved it.
Apart from Tanya being his mate, but then I guess it is like Bella and Jacob. Their connection was reneesme, so Edward and Tanya's was cause of Thomas.
Going to read the alternative ending now.
1,131 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »