Reviews for MMX Maverick Obsoletion
Redemmo chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
A very interesting story so far! I like how we've got the full trio (X, Zero, Axl) together; looking forward to more!

Cheers,
Redemmo
Stella Stargaze chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
This is great! You have the personalities of everyone just right and Axl is just hilarious. And don't forget Echo. I want an Echo now. Where do I find one? Please continue! X3
muchoshornos chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
OK hi. Random reader here. I know its been a year since you updated but I came across your fic and...wow! Usually I get wary of OCs and new characters but that lil dino is too damn cute! I'm really curious about her past. Your fic was fun to read, had great interactions between the characters, great setup and humor. I would love to see more whether its an update or more MMX stories. :)
Fireminer chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
This story is good! You writing is decent, with little to none grammar flaws. This has potential, I say!
Anon chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
Love it! :D Please continue. i love how you portrait Axl in this fic xD it's hilarious
Cruxis' Kingdom Heart Cherubim chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
Wah! Is this all your gonna leave us?! Come on! This is really good! Certainly better than anything I could write anyway. Please udate!
A big fan chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Awesome story! Pretty close to canon too.

Its too bad this doesn't get alot of reviews, but please continue!
Linkaria chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
You've got an interesting story Really looking forward to reading more. You may want to look at your typos and grammatical errors a bit :)
glitchy chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
I like where this is going! Now I'm more curious about Echo and her purpose. xD
GothicTeddyBear12 chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Rita:Yes!im loving this story!You,my friend are a good writer!

Electro:Awesome job

Rita:I can not believe no one review this wonderful story!

Electro:We cant wait for the next update!:D

Both:Bye Bye!