Reviews for Perspective
lethe2011 chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Lovely! A very nice fleshing-out of a critical scene. I agree, it's hard to believe that Duke wouldn't have taken one look at Nathan's face when they were trying to revive Audrey, and realized the depth of Nathan's feelings for her.
DoubleBinConnecticut chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
I like this. All their points of views on that one scene. Great Job! :)
Andie chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Great story! I loved seeing everyone's point of view for the same few scenes. I think you did a really good job writing this.
scifi-gk chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Interesting take on this. I caught the look that Duke gave Nathan, too. And the fact that he seems to purposefully ignore what he sees. Personally, I might have written Duke a bit more...self-centered, if it were me, but your take was good too. ;-)

The one thing is the Prudence bit. She says, "self inflicted on my Confirmation". You didn't write it that way and I wondered if you understood that Confirmation** (capitalized) is one of the Catholic church's seven Sacraments of faith. At the time of Confirmation you have the choice to keep your baptismal name (birth name) or you may choose to add a name that will remind you of this sacrament. She's saying she chose her middle name then so she has no one to blame but herself. :-) **info from wikipedia**

Anyway, just wanted to let you know I enjoyed it. ;-)