Reviews for Seven Deadly Sins
Adri chapter 15 . 2/27
This fan fix was sooooooo good best one I've read yet
Why isnt katherine catatonic? Klaus bit her to prove the cure was the cure...
Crescental chapter 15 . 11/17/2014
Wow, cute story ;)
For the Gluttony trial, I,thought it might've had something to do with Damon drinking too much blood from people or something, so you surprised me with what you actually chose to do for that one. Never imagined Damon being an author :P
Kina Kalamari chapter 15 . 9/16/2014
So I'm not really sure about this fic. Your writing is really excellent and your characterization is definitely good, but the trials seemed kind of odd. It seems like the best way to test him would be to actually make him, well... him in all of them, and put him up against stuff he would actually face. As someone who very much believes in nurture more than nature, it seems to me that a person's environment and life events do a hell of a lot to make them who they actually are, so changing all of that seems like it would defeat the purpose. Not to mention that half the time the resolution was more about something Elena did than something Damon did, which isn't really him "overcoming" them.

But all that aside, I did really enjoy reading this story, and I thought the last chapter was amazing. I kind of love it when they argue, because they don't pull punches with each other and they're always intensely focused on each other and it always gives me feels, and you captured that perfectly.
Sassytore chapter 15 . 9/8/2014
this was cute. and i got the buffy reference (the hardest thing in this world is living in it)
thanks for writing!
delena.ig chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
This was amazing! Great job ️
Trinimex chapter 15 . 7/23/2014
I read this whole story within one sitting. It was just That good- I could not stop. Great story
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 15 . 6/1/2014
That was a fantastic way to end things for Delena!

I'm surprised that Katherine was still in town yet pleased by the group effort to find Stefan.

Awesome job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
I'm glad that Damon remembered the trials but I'm sad that Elena doesn't want him to.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
OMG! That was very emotional!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
Man that was a hard one. Many close calls to fai in that one.

Great job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
Oh poor Damon. Katherine was despicable to him!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Once again I love that it was Elena's instinct to kiss Damon and say "I love you" to him when in reality she's not in a relaytionship with him (which I think will change once the trials are done).

Great job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
I'm just loving that Elena was fully involved in those kisses with Damon (as if those weren't the first passionate kisses between them) when in reality she's still "with Stefan".

At first I thought the practice seduction would be enough to change Damon's mind. He sure seemed dazed enough for it.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
So did Damon pass this trial because he accepted that 'Katherine' was with Stefan?

I did like that Damon could tell Elena wasn't Katherine.