Reviews for Dulce et decorum est
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Not bad, not bad at all. Good to see what some people would consider to be 'ordinary' taken care of. People don't heal automatically, even in Harry Potter.
writergal24 chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
OH, this was awesome. I loved Hermione and Ron's reaction to Harry's memory - I think that was perfect. Great job on this chapter.
writergal24 chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Oooh I wonder what he's showing them. I guess the parts of the battle that they weren't there for? Great job on this chapter! I think this is really realistic to what a wizarding check-up would be like :)
kateydidnt chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Wish I could see what their diagnostic spells make of surviving the killing curse.

Here's a question about Hermione's physical-movie!verse Bellatrix carved "Mudblood" into Hermione's skin (if that was in the boko as well I don't remember) but I think it would be something I would pull to canon here-what kind of reaction would the healers have to that?

Good chapter!
writergal24 chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Haha, the medical forms were great. And I really liked the last line. Awesome job on this chapter!
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Well, that was right decent of Harry and Flitwick there. *Nods* I never even thought of that. And medical history... confusing enough for us Muggles. ;)
kwidditchfan chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I'd love more, but it is good as a one-shot, too.
Verisimilitude1218 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Good job with this fic. I hope I'm not the only one who knows where the title came from.
Code Aster chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I'm just waiting for the catch... This is a great start, where do you plan to take it?
GraveDigger Resurrection chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I'm quite interested in this! I love decent trio fics, and anything with McGonagall. Have you planned for there to be more? That'd be delightful! Regardless, I really like your writing style and enjoyed what's here. :)
Eowyn77 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
So many great things about this chapter - the bleak dawn after battle, Nearly-Headless Nick as an honor guard, and the house elves trying to create some kind of normality - but somehow the thing that tickled my fancy was the utterly normal, Muggle names of the two healers from St. Mungo's who just arrived by floo. :) Can't wait for more!
Eldanesh chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I thought this was really well written! I haven't read much hp fanfic yet, but from what I've read your fic's writing style is one of the closests to JK Rowling's. You've done a really good job so far! Can't wait to read more.
Eldanesh chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Well, this looks interesting! Great to see you writing fic. And yeah, Harry, Ron and Hermione desperately need some looking-after. Chronic hero syndrome and all.
Anodythe chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
The time between battle's end and ninteen years later is a huge empty space that really needs filling. I like this beginning. St. Mungo's huh? I wonder what adventures are waiting in those hallowed halls of healing?
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »