Reviews for the golden pavements laid in requiems
grumpyjenn chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
My whole family is wondering why I'm crying at my computer. This was just *lovely*
mericat chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
You have a habit of hitting the emotion precisely en pointe. The grief, the shock, the shared suffering and comfort are all perfectly described. So glad the Doctor and River have each other for a little while.
xNeariax chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
So, so beautiful. Simple as that. 3 But then, I love all of your stories about those two anyway. You write them so wonderfully. I'd just wish we'd see more little moments like these on the show. (Hey, a girl can dream). :)
tardisinthesgc chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
this was absolutely beautiful. well done. 3 3 3
Anon chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Wonderful job! Really lovely and sweet and just so them and I can't wait for your next one.

I remember after I first saw River Song during an all-night Doctor Who Intro/Catch up marathon, I started crying because he would have someone this close to him. Someone to love and really, really be with. Someone who knew his name. Someone who could do what you portrayed River doing (in all of your stories, not just this one). So, the point on this increasingly long and off topic review is really just to say thanks for supplying me with more head cannon. Really, just fantastic.
penguinspy42 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This is just too beautiful for words! I love her tracing the Gallifreyan words on him and whispering those words into his hair. Then the first/last 'I love you' said in the same spot separated only by time. I'm dying, really I am. Brilliant as usual!
Elliewelly1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Oh, this is gorgeous. There aren't even any words... D:
Mercy chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
ahhhh. I loved seeing them when things don't always go right. Beautiful job, it's one of my favorites!
Mudblood Queen chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This is just beautiful. You are amazing.
Temporal Austenite chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This was a beautifully written story; well written, moving, and just wonderful! I liked how you explored their relationship-as well as her relationship with Rory.
jawa16 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Beautiful
mericat chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Fantastic, beautiful, romantic, sad, heart-rending all your chapter. A joy to read.
mostexcellentcanopy chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Such a heart-rending, beautiful moment. Love love love. :)
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Beautiful. Made me tear up just a bit. Great as always. :)