Reviews for Serendipitous
Midnight's Violet Haze chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
This is one of my favourite stories. It's really well written and you handle their relationship really well: alluding to all the moments they've had together, but sticking to RIB's insistent portrayal of them as people that barely know each other. They're awkward, but not for lack of caring. You make me miss S2 so much, even if it was the beginning of the end. Great writing and great storytelling.
Prince Takeru chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Another lovely story! The ending was a bit rushed, but it wasn't too bad. You could have elaborated a bit more, or shown Kurt actually breaking up with Blaine. I also wish they had sung together or something.
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
J.W.Melmoth chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Wow, that was really good. Very good build-up and characterisation. Well done!
avalokannon chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
It's a wonderful feeling, you know, being amazed every other word - and that's just because it takes a word for the amazement to wear off.

Thank you.
KareKadi chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This was as amazing and beautiful and flawless as everything else you write, and I seriously envy whoever was your prompter.
snow-leopard-demon24 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Hmm...I was lost half-way through. So I can't really leave a proper review. There was a lot of things going on at the same time. The conversation between Sam and Kurt. Kurt's inner monologue, and Kurt's memories. Maybe trying to space them out next time?

I liked how you tried to display Sam's struggle. And while I would have liked to understand how Sam started to like him, I liked it. Especially the ending.

This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 1 . 7/31/2011