Reviews for cast in iron
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Awww love them all! _
A.Pevensie chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
There are a lot of these that are really lovely, and some that are very moving, but I have to say, #28 really sticks out for me because of how perfect a characterization it is - of course Tony would ask for a cape as soon as he saw Thor's, and I can just see Pepper's long suffering look ;)
likeliquidsunshine chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
You have far too few reviews than you deserve! I love your writings so much because they have substance and are very well-written. Especially your iron man fics. I've always loved the way you characterized and developed Tony and Pepper. Thank you so much for sharing!
askita chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I loved this. One of the ways that Pepper handles being the 'wife at home' resonates with me really well. I"m a but fascinated with the entire aspect of it. That was my favorite part of this. And, you know, everything else. It was soo good!
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Oh man this was totally fun! And gah.. I remember doing a 50 sentence challenge for Tinman. Total props for managing it!
wee-me chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Very nice. I like how you made such good use of so few words.
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This is a very enjoyable group mini ficlets. I like the brief look into the various situations that Tony and Pepper had to endure. Loved the one involving Pepper getting training from Black Widow.
thatpersonwhoisthatperson chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
These were all great - I enjoyed every single one! :)

-Person