Reviews for Got your back
ShadowhuntingAngel chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Do know that you aren't allowed to write about real people on FanFiction? If you didn't, that's ok. I just wanted to let you know before it gets taken down by the FanFic admins for being against the rules, so you might want to delete this story and post it somewhere else like Live Journal, WattPad, or even a specialty website just for that pairing like ItCouldHappen.
gleefan263 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This story is awesome. Perhaps you could continue it? :)
checkmate14 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Oooooooh, I loved every word of this! Nicely done! :D
Faerie of Tara chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
To be honest, I dont particularly like any past, present, or future girlfriends of Darren Criss, either. Except if she's me :)
abrainiac chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
AWWWWWWWEH! Poor Chris! And EPIC!Ashley BFFL! I know you wrote this forever and a half ago, but I'd totally love you forever if you would write some more with this 'verse/idea. Honestly, awesome work on this. You totally made them perfectly in-character (or at least how they come across in interviews, etc.) Darren is just too clueless! And Chris's shutting down was perfect and emotional and GAHHH!

You're an awesome writer, can't wait to see more of you! D

*Lesser-Than Three*
Axel-Nathaniel chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
So. Damn. Awesome. I'd love to see this continued, it's brilliant - for a first story, you have got a LOT of talent! :D
wildemoon chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Awww poor Chris. But yay Ashley!
Makavei chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
:U

You're just gonna leave it there? Bah, I loved it anyway. xD

Nice job (:
S chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Stupid perfect Marsha :p. U make Chris cry now a million fan girls of Chris, Darren and CrissColfer will make YOU cry.
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwww! Poor guy! Don't worry Chris... I hate her too. Just for you! LOL
Emm12 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I hate Marsha too. I selfishly want you to do a sequel to ease the pit I have in my stomach for Chris.

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha...I feel his pain!

Good job! :D
CrazyIsTheClue chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Awww :D

I loved this...would you consider doing a follow up tp this? I would really love to see where you could take this...

It's your story and I understand if you just intended it as a one shot, and it's really great, the ending is sweet and amazing and all...so yeah...

Whatever you choose to do will be fine but I think this oculd be very interesting ;D

Great job either way *lessthan3*
Anon Reviewer chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Oh/Aww, this was mildly heart-breaking. I loved it. I was kind of hoping that it would be a bit longer, and maybe have a happy ending, but this is just perfect. I don't mean to insult you or anything, but if you could maybe extend it a bit, or add a couple of chapters? I know that you framed this as a one-shot and left the ending perfect as a one-shot, and I understand that continuing from that point would be awkward, but I mean no offense to you. I just enjoyed this little one-shot so much that I want more. I hope you take it as the compliment it's meant to be.
WiseGirl747 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
DUDE I LOVE THIS STORY! please update soon. you're off to a reallyyy good start at this. so please put up the next chapter soon :D
We Can Be Gorgeous chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Oh my poor baby! I'll cuddle you Chris. No one likes stupid Marsha anyway :(

Anyway, totally lovely story. My poor heart broke for Chris which means you achieved your goal in this story :) I hope to see more of your work soon!

Keep calm and write on