Reviews for Naruto the Sadistic Hero
Master Xehanort chapter 2 . 5/30
I love it this is great so keep going my friend.
You know Adam has yellow hair but his parent don't I got and idea what if he was naruto who kumra saves by getting him reborn and naruto ends up as he man kumra battle cat they can use blood clones to be in two places at once
Angel of Light 2014 chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
This story has a lot of promise, too bad it's been so long since it was updated. Hoping you do decide to update sometime as I love it so far.
Primus2021 chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
Naruto x Teela, Evelyn, Anko, Kurenai, Hana, and Hinata!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Really good story I really hope you start on this story again because its really good. Please try and update this story please.
storyfan93 chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
hahaha nice will love to see how you will make their reactions and such when they see a major op naruto again xD
mattcun chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
plz write more
Trooper0007 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
interesting
Kamen Rider Decade Complete chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Interesting first start man. I would like to see an update on this.
snake1980 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
for the first chapter not bad, like how naruto's dad is related to heman and his mom is related to skeletor. like the funny part with roboto telling naruto to play his cards right.
gohan90 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Pretty good just seems a bit compressed like you were trying to fit too much into a small chapter and I am surprised you had naruto grow I assumed he would look like he normally does and only transform into his bigger form sometimes but I actually like what you did more since this way he has all his power all the time not only when he transforms wonder what you have planned for him if he stays in his bigger form and can't turn into his smaller form then I don't think he could become a genin or ninja for konoha.