Reviews for Heartbreak and Life
leiyaying chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
an angsty cookie that leaves me craving a rich chocolate cake novel of 1x2; vivid but wish there was more plot
Dark Nuriko chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
I request a sequel, if only a simple one-shot!

That was a great ending to a great story. I admit I was afraid for Duo there for a while. Especially for Heero, since the boy was being stalked by Relena most of his life and then went to live in the same house as her. That scared me because I really thought she was going to win... for a second. Yet true love triumphed and 01x02 ruled. Hurray for the best pairing ever, 03x04 being the second best in that series.

I do admit that Duo was short in the first part of the series. But by Endless Waltz, he was taller than Heero some. Trowa was always the tallest and Quatre the shortest. I did like him being small for this fic, but I obsess over the series a bit and did take notice of the heights of the boys. Just thought I'd point it out.
Dark Nuriko chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Yay! He lived.

Honestly, good chapter. I couldn't have seen him letting Relena get the upper hand, but since he's still recovering, I'll let that one side. I hope in the end she gets just what she deserves. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the woman, she was just... so clingy at the worst of times in that series. Not to mention her english voice irritated me terribly. On to chapter three to see how you ended things. Hope its in a way I can smile about.
Dark Nuriko chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
NO! Don't die Duo!

May I add I love the chapter. It does strike me as a very Duo-like thing to do. Although I've always seen him as a more of a Daredevil kind of suicide person. Figured he'd keep doing crazy stunts till one killed him, so no one ever figured that he was trying to kill himself. No note or anything like that. But the silent-serious way works well as well. Going on to the next chapter. Soooo glad you didn't just leave it at that. I would have cried!
20eKuRaN15 chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
It will be nice if this fic will have a sequel...
Dsunny chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Please please please! update this story and continue it! I can't have it end like that! I love it so far! Seriously depressing but really really well done. Please don't leave us hanging like this!
wind dancer1981 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
like it allot please keep going
White-Witch-Sakura chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
wow i for one would like to see this continue. I would like to see were this is going. there is a lot more to this the just this chapter.
reader713 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
lensman37 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This is a very intresting first chapter , I would love to see where you could go with a continuation. Looking forward to more.
pattyard chapter 1 . 7/31/2011