Reviews for Sober
Jrock07 chapter 2 . 1/20
Seemed too easy but i'm just that critic that has to say something like that.
Good story, but i loved Roy in it more than the main characters
caylender chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Awe, I love this so much - definitely one of my favorite Birdflash fics. :D
YJFangirl chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
I'm in love with this!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
So cute
Guest chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Woah! Now birdflash go and have messed up sex and dick doesn't rememb
er... lol XD
The Horrid Truth chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Dear god why have I never read your stuff before?! Very possibly one of the vest writers I've found on here yet, and I've been on here since 2008
Number1Weirdo chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This was great! I like how at the beginning I totally thought Roy was Wally!
Robin Red R chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
N'aww... that unrequited love, that weepy drunk Wally, that ending... I love how you added Roy in too. I sincerely hope that that kiss was not the last between these two in this fic's universe XD Another great fic! I absolutely love you *heart*
Konyi chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
would have loved to see this resolved, maybe it was intended to end this way, and while short, it was nothing but lovely and awesome. Love the unrequited love, the kiss at the end was beautiful. It was so simple yet so memorable, wally surely isn't making this any easier for Dick, but the latter didn't seem to complain, sooooo we'll just take it to be a good thing, yes? Good.
Xai chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I enjoyed reading it a lot. :)
Don'tMessWithAFangirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
If only real life worked that way...

Great fic!
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This made me sad. Poor Dick and his unrequited love. Just not fair. And I think it was kinda of mean of Wally to kiss Dick. Not that he knew any better. Dude, Roy so did not help any. I know that he made Dick feel better, but it was mean. But then he is the brotherly figure and if he can't tease, then it's just not right.
Karma Killer 11 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Eee! EEE! So good. You stories. TOO GOOD. STOP BEING SO GOOD. O_O (pleaseneverstopilovethem3)
Reina Grayson chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
nice story.
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Ha, that was sweet 3 Love ya!

-Abby T. La Rue