Reviews for Ballad of the Flying Graysons
Snowangelqueen chapter 1 . 3/1
I think we're all sick bunnies in need of a shrink or something like that.
katiek12345 chapter 1 . 2/9
This was creepy, but cute in its own ways. 3 it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
interesting story you should make a sequel where they connect his break down to his identity
xxgirlblunderxx chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
... ... ...oh well at least i was worned so now they know his identity?! o_O
xxgirlblunderxx chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Gulp...ok i think that i'm ready 2 start reading...
DoomedToBeACrazyFanGirlForever chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
ASDFGhjkl;';lksjdhgfdsdfgh
Yes, I am crying
Yes, I love you
Yes, I hate you
No, I haven't been to the therapist bUT I MIGHT HAVE TO BECAUSE OF YOU DAMNIT
Supeeps chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Sick song. I like your thinking.
Queen Sound chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Creepy song :D
Immatotalalaskan chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Hmm. Yes it is kinda a different song then what most people write, but I still loved this song and truthfully for some reason almost wish that it was my song. It's actually quite good if disturbing for some. Great work.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
wow that poem in scarry but oddly amazing
shadowleaf chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
You are unmazing. [the opposite of amazing is mazing, so unmazing means not boring] I have made so many songs like that, it's not even funny. I totally worry my family... and my friends... and my teachers, who for some reason think I have issues... and random people on the street who just so happen to hear me singing with my high, ghostly voice. [I'm seriously not even joking...o.o]
Beachlover470 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Wow okay i liked it.
Greenfeathers88 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Wow, as creepy as the song may be, it was perfect for this! I love giving out complements, and you deserve this one! :D
nachi potter chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Could you try really make the song and up in youtube for listen i have a think but not sure o somebody have the song . Really i loved is a i cant sing sadd T-T
aurum88 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I'm really scared right now... I read this late at night and now I can't go to sleep. You are a very scary writer (I don't mean that offensively, just that you're good at writing scary stuff, and, well... never mind) That was very morbid but well done. Although I personally believe that you might want to change the rating on this to T. Since it's morbid. And disturbing. And creepy... But I think that's what you were going for.

But anyways, like I said before, really well done.