Reviews for Evil Overlord Zero
Hypnosis Writer chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Um I think Lelouch did this in on episode.
DrOdd chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
Great,it,s good that he follows some of the Rules,but ever he is Not Perfect he will make mistake and things will go wrong for him too.
Having a Guy who wins all the time without any cost,is boring.
So try to keep it 50% with the Rules.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
Lulu wins
Folytatasa chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
Epic.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
I found a good one from that website. 32. I will not fly into a rage and kill a messenger who brings me bad news just to illustrate how evil I really am. Good messengers are hard to come by.
Lelouch certainly breaks that one. He doesn't kill them. He just keeps his anger mostly to himself while thinking of a way to turn the situation to his favor.
Deadaleta chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
LOL, I love how they actually expect him to do stereotypical evil villain stuff. Just standing there, awkwardly waiting for him to show his insanity, evilness, and narcissism.

BLIEVING YOU ARE INVINCIBLE WHEN YOU CLEARLY AREN'T ALWAYS BRINGS INSTANTANEOUS DEATH! If you are C2, it doesn't. But if you are pretty much anyone else, IT DOES! The powers of the authors demand it be so!
viper's fang chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
*laughing too hard to properly review XD*
viper's fang chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I have never read the Evil Overlord list, nor watched Code Geass, but I love it so far. And it makes sense. Most super villains do stupid things and that's their downfall. I may not have any idea what you're talking about, but this is simply hilarious and I have to read it. Maybe it would be better to read/watch the stuff you mention though, so I'm not lost 3.
megalomaniageek chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
I really like this idea; it prompted me to go find the List and look through, and while Lelouch does commit some common blunders he does plenty of things right. I think the first chapter of this story was the best, though I liked this chapter too. I think the second chapter also goes well with List item 4: "Shooting is NOT too good for my enemies," which is a very, very common mistake that Lelouch never makes. I'm really proud of him for not following this one - "I will never utter the sentence 'But before I kill you, there's just one thing I want to know.'" - when he had to choose between geassing Charles to either die or give up information.
2642379 chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
Ooh, ooh, I've got one!

"I will not turn into a snake. It never helps."

And the clip just has zero say "..." or something.

Although, looking over the evil overlord list, Lelouch is breaking a lot of the rules in there. It's mainly because he's clever and badass enough to get away with it, and the theatrics work.
XDarkRider chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I was actually planning on doing something very similar

Hope to see what you will do with this fic, update soon