Reviews for This Is All Your Fault
Jem 4ever chapter 1 . 2/10
I absolutely loved this show, but I've forgot all about because it's been so long since its been on. Anyways, I really like it!
GRITS girls raised in south chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Loved it! Which you would add more. Like a flashback of how her dad came back and flashbacks of hers and Alek's life together to that point. Maybe even a flashback of how she united the mai and any others that were united in the process.
Sola chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
WOW, I must say this was amazing. I mean, after all this searching about Chalek, finally I get one that has proper grammar with characters that are in character. Well done! :D
love10134 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Ahhhh i love it keep going please , them growing up flashbacks?:)
Goddess-Divine-05 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Stupid screenwriters are going to torture us for a while before this happens. lol
Ezzaria26 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Chloe is extremely smart in this story. She picked Alek. XD And they had a girl.

I love that she apologized for her husband in advance for his overprotectiveness. Great writing, great pairing, nice little bits of humor, and a sweet ending. My only questions are... What did they name her and whose the Godfather?
Ashboo211 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I love love love this sooo much!

This was so sweet and heartwarming.

Definitely his fault.

;)
Laryssa chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I loved it ! I'm from brazil, so sorry if my English is bad. You're story is perfect, but i'm sad , because it's a oneshot fanfic. Please, continue. Please,please, please.

Kisses
TheImpossibleGirlOswin chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Awww
Kats02980416 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I'm so with you on that note, Alek and Chloe are so meant for each other. The way he just puts his life on the line for her, above and beyond the call of duty. I loved your fic and this glimpse of the future with the two of them living happily ever after. Alek and Chloe are so right for each other and hoping that Chloe will see that in real time throughout the series. Brian is a nice guy just not right for Chloe. Great story hope you write more stories.
gh55 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Aww! This is just the kind of story I have been waiting for! And even better than I ever could have imagined. VERY well written! I'll definitely be checking out your other stuff now! Happy Writing!
Once Upon A Spazz chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
AWW! This is wonderful! I love it! D
Phantom's Angel 1987 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I hope it ends happily as well. This was cute and a nice little future story.
Animefreakkagome chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Plus there doesn't seem to be as big of a fanbase for ChloeBrian. Although don't take my word for it. And amazing writing as usually. _
InsaneClarity chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Super cute(:

I love what you did with her dad :D