Reviews for The Other Potter
Arcee chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Great story.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Hmmm. It seems that the Dark Lord *also* had a twin. One who sucked out all the evil and ruthlessness and "Better you dead than me sorry"-ness.
Percy-Jackson-is-the-best-ever chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
This is confusing, but all together a good story.
yourguestreviewr chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
that was very interesting i havent thought about it like that
Toadflame chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
As odd as it may sound...this was cute. I've actually been looking for something like this for a while, but had never found it. It's wonderfully written and amusing to boot. I only have one question: Who was Harry's wife?
James018 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Good story. Unique take on the old cliche.
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Good one.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Oh, cool! This was posted on my birthday! Weird story...
Mich' Loinvoyant chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I like that one.(always wanted a story where harry has a twin and that twin really is the BWL)
FrostedMidnight chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
this amused me much! Thanks for a fun read!

Frosty
Rainbow2007 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
lol i love it
susan chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
harry was born on july 31st 1980 so its his 31st birthday not 30th
azphxbrd chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I was a good story.I think that Harry Potter wasn't alone during final duel,His brother was in the shadows aiding him. Question: Who was his wife's twin?
noreenklose chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Excellent!

You have a great imagination. I wouldn't have ever thought of a story of this type in a million years!

KUTGW,

Noreen
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
hey I liked your story, excellent content and very interesting to read but I'm just slightly confused, wouldnt the magic void harry got wouldnt it of taken the magic from voldie and his people while they spoke? and it seems you might have left something out at the end where he tells his dau that they never learn, learn what? hey it seems sorta of straight forward but then again harry is the magic voider and he was the one that negated the killing curse so even though he doesnt have any magic in him how could his bro be the one to vanguish voldie!