Reviews for Only A Dream
CookieHope14 chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
;_; This story is touching... I'm not crying... I'm not crying... I'm not crying... I'm not.. cry..in..g.
Mom: Why are you crying?!
Me: I am not... BWAHHHHHH! ;_; *Hides in a depressing corner, sobbing silently.*

Author why did you have to make this. This reminds me of it. DAMMIT, FUCK YOU! ;_;
Katia chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
YAY! I love you Ace!
ME chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Someone should catch Oda and lock him in a time machine, he goes back in time, is tortured into changing the story, and everything is good again the world goes on the way it should. Why?! Was it truly really needed as a catalyst to make Luffy stronger? Why couldn't someone just beat him up and then tell him that he could never pass at his level, or the Impel down does happen but Ace pulls him or pushes him, Ace envelops Luffy in a tunnel of fire and they fly up evading the magma. That is such a strong possibility. Or Ace could have attacked Akainu instead of defend. Damn you Oda. Damn you, but the damn activates after you finish One Piece. Wouldn't want the story to be finished just yet.
angelrider13 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This story...*sniff* I saw the doujinshi put together as a youtube video and omg my feels! It's just so. Freaking. Precious. *cries at the beauty of it all*
Son Goshen chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
-w- I just saw that doujinshi last month.. It's a nice novelization

e_e Now if only Oda had this... e_e
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This is nice. If only the manga has this, then all would be right with One Piece.
Hyde4222 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
omg :O i saw that doujin last month! it wass soooo good but short and your described exactly the doujin you did a really good job :D
Alexsasha chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
this is just too... awesome. you captured the moment in that last part. i actually cried, so thank you for writing a good fanfic.
The-Queen-of-the-Pirates chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
YAY! ACE IS ALIVE! I hate that Ace did (especially the face it gave Luffy. That broke my heart.) It made me cry so hard. Not to mention we were starving and twice as angry because are pizza wouldn't come. Haha ya that pizza place chose the wrong day to not bring our pizza. -
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
*sniffle* I love this doujinshi, and now the story. I was hoping someone had done this...I would kill you, for not updating A Kid Again in so long...but even I'm not stupid enough to mess with Shanks. I love the guy, but he's as insane as Luffy...

Which equals scary-ness...
Sachiel Angelo chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I like this! But this gave me a different feeling then the doujinshi. Not that its bad or anything, but this is just not as sad as when they had it in doujin form. Maybe it was because it was visual? The good thing is, this was a lot less confusing then when i was reading the doujin! Good job d(w)b
naruhime87 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
AAAAHH~~! It's make me burst to cry and happy in the same time!this fic is sad and so touching! TAT

*gonna start to searching the said doujin TT
crimeson-plasma chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I know exactly what doujinshi you're referring to. So nice indeed 3

Anyways, I absolutely loved how you wrote this! Great job! D
MewStar0013 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Cute! Ace is alive, that is so cool! I am SO going to find the doujinshi, thanks for typing this!

This is me!saying, Peace!