Reviews for Relatives
HAHAHAHA. I BET HE GOT fired. WAAAHHHH
What chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
O.o
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
:P is a goofy face! Not a bad face
spazhime chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
WEEEEEEEE MIND COMMUNICATION
spazhime chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
Hi
Guest chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
Awww so cute how he knew what she was thinking at the end...too cute!
SuperValeWhoStuck4Life chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
DUBSTEP SOMEONE LIKE YOU?! YES!
*clears throat*
Well, this was a fun read
Not all that creepy though... Then again I don't get creeped out easy :P
BiblioMatsuri chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
The stomach aches just happen to come after she's been eating the food they made. Oh, yeah, that's totally a coincidence. - Dripping with sarcasm.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
. (I had to XD)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
This is so amazing! And your comments at the begining/end of the chapters always make me laugh!
PNFAA LOVR chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Grammar bug alert! The way you were looking for, Relitives is back. Meaning the story is back. In a sentence it would be The Relitives are back. Thanks. Grammar bug/aiilil/rainnya/griffin/Micky/PNFA&A LOVER/Elelbedeldel Is out. Peace :)
Life In Ivy chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
Once again, nailed it. You never disappoint! :D
LoneWoolfette chapter 11 . 9/14/2012
Oh my gawsh this is A-MA-ZING! I love it so much u don't even know! I have this annoying idiosyncrasy where I can't conceal my emotions while I read (either that or I just get WAY too involved with books) and its like I'm watching a movie. So I start squealing and laughing and acting overall like a crazy person and all anyone else sees is this random teen spazzing out over her iPod... congrats. Your story made 38 random people stare at me, and 6 of them came up and asked if I was alright. Mentally. That's gotta be some sort of record!
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 5 . 9/12/2012