Reviews for Not What I Wanted
rachwithsomespice chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I like :D will there be a sequel?
SuddenlyStarfruit chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Never give up on Eclare! Even in Cake's cutest moments they still don't have the kind of passion and depth that Eclare had. I don't even think Eclare has to be together to see that. Even just their looks from across Jake's truck overflow with all the things they've left unsaid and all the feelings they wish they could get over. It's heartbreaking sure, but it's also it's own kind of beauty. And it's that very same beauty that you bring to life so well with your words. So please, please, please don't let the ship jumpers kill the your passion for Eclare. You're the one with the power to keep that passion alive through your words. And for those of us who don't have that gift, your stories are the only light left in these dark Eclare-less times. Especially with all the Cake and Imogeli shippers trying to snuff out that light.

Anyway as for this story, great job as usual! I loved the way your wrote Clare's more neurotic side. Her thought process is exactly what I'd imagined it to be watching the last few episodes... or maybe wished it would be? And Eli's part was very sweet. I'm secretly wishing this could just happen for real.
eclare7890 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
GOOD ! this NEEDS to happen !
iloveeliandclare chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I loved this so much! It made me smile! Oh and Alli is pissing me off, if she didn't like Dave I could see her doing that. And Jake is just a jackass, so he would do that too. I love that Eli helped her. Great FANFICTION. And no matter how many people ship Clare and Jake or/and IMOGEN and Eli I will ALWAYS ship ECLARE, they are the only couple that actually had a spark. In my mind, they are just on a small break, and will come to realize that they will always love each other no matter what.

Kalie
Blue JA chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I got to agree with you am depressed with the state of Eclare, I am still trying to hold on to the hope that they will be together but I feel like it will be like my other previous favourite shows, in which my favourite couple never got back to getter. I am so not on the Cake bandwagon, and I still can’t understand how everyone who seemed to be such huge fan can just jump ship! But it what ever I am more of a Eli fan than a Eclare fan so if they do not get Eclare back together I still will get to see Munro Chamber, so I will still be a happy camper. But I digress, this fic is amazing, you are a phenomenal writer and I enjoy everything you write smut or not!

I got to say that I totally not shocked that Ali could do that, I can even see her doing something like that on the show because she has moments where she is not the most loyal friend, she can be your friend and supporting you one minute then she will be talking shit about you behind your back! So I am totally not a fan of Ali she is a okay character, that has her moments but on the whole I do not really like her. As for Jake I have really had a chance to really form a opinion about him but I have a feeling that I will not like him!

Eli was completely sweet in this fic, I think that he is such an amazing character. I am so proud of him that he stayed to support Clare, even though they were broken up he was still the same kind gentle guy he was when they were together.

As for Clare reaction I was really surprised that she just walked away like that because that girl is seriously dramatic, and finding out that your BFF betrayed you is actually a good reason to cause a scene. But I got to say that I proud that she didn’t make a scene, I expected but I glad that she didn’t. I am also glad that she opened up to Eli. I totally agree with Eli they can’t just pretend that the last few months didn’t happen.

I am really happy that wrote this fic, it was amazing, and it gave me a little hope that Eclare can get back together. So keep up the amazing job! XOXO
ReXyx3 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
ECLARE FOREVER BABY WOOHOO!
kadabrafreak890 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
*points to myself* Eclare lover for life here.

But yes, I understand what you mean. With all the negativity between Clare and Eli on the show, and people saying to get over Eclare because they'll never get back together, I understand. It's hard to keep your spirits up.

But you should keep writing because me, along with a lot of other people, enjoy reading what you write. It's amazing and beautiful, and after I read it, I always feel like I just watched a short movie. You're a wonderful writer and I would be very disappointed if you ever stopped.

Loved this oneshot. :)

Great job, favorite for you.
marieloveseclare chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Hullo! All right, I have mixed emotions about this. I really liked it cuz your writing was brilliant as always. You’re so talented isnt even funny. And i ship eclare harder than connor likes panties. But… I felt like you fell into the LETS DEMONIZE JAKE AND IMOGEN bandwagon. Lol dont get me wrong, I can’t stand Imogen (that little idiot cunt agh) and I could care less about Brawny dude but yeah it did feel that way. It was still great though and this needs to happen in the show. Like now.
degrassifan9062 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
i liked it but i really didnt, the end was soppy and everyone makes jake look like a cheating idoi,now after thursday of this week that's when i'll take in all the negitive comments on jake but now-

TEAM IMOGEN & JAKE - they rule

ps. i love all your other stories though
minorniners chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
So Great! Really, wonderful one-shot(:
chloedarlinx3 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Awhhhhhhhh :3
MadameDegrassi4587 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I LOVED THIS! Please please PLEASE DON'T STOP WRITING ECLARE FAN FICTION! I know it's very hard to keep writing with the pressure of these dumb cake shippers on tumblr and twitter but don't let em get to you! You got more eclare fans than cake fans! Plus I already got so many people quiting their eclare fan fics already :-( your such a good writer and that kind of writing should keep going :-)
Aeterna013 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
EClare is endgame... Keeping faith in something is so so difficult but how are things supposed to get better if we don't try and stick it out? Personally I love love your writing and your stories so much. I really hope you continue writing :)
xxela chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Brilliant! :)
summersetlights chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS.

THIS WAS SO GOOD. I CAN'T EVEN.

So amazing. Dear lord