Reviews for 24 Hours in Hell
cbishlyn chapter 1 . 1/3
kind of reminds me of Haily commit a movie from i belive the early 80 ( a commit zombies trying to stay alive ) your a good writer
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
cool
fangirl36 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Great
Anonymous chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
McGee writes this FOR THE WIN!
Vicki Bmore chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
Great read. I really enjoyed it and unlike most of the other ncis zombie fics I've read you finished yours. Bravo!
diana teo chapter 9 . 8/19/2011
Awesome ending! Loved the twist! Just perfect! Thanks!
mysterywriter94 chapter 9 . 8/19/2011
Why did he have to kill Abby in his story?
lsmcfan chapter 9 . 8/19/2011
lol, no-I loved it! Wish they would do a Gemcity story on the series like this someday :)

Thanks :)!
smartkid37 chapter 9 . 8/19/2011
I think the ending is perfect!

awesome story all the way around.
Noraque chapter 9 . 8/19/2011
You gotta be kidding me! Ah well, it was a great story. :) And you've inspired me to have my own version for Criminal Minds somewhere down the line. :) Good job.

I still think the second-to-last chapter should count as the real ending. :)
diana teo chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
Great fight scene! I knew another sacrifice was coming...*sob*

I wonder what kind of ending you have in very happy,after all of that bloodshed... :(
Noraque chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
I was wondering if Fornell would show up.

Last part was kinda abrupt, but still a good chapter.

Your fic is inspiring me to write my own version for 'Criminal Minds'- once I actually finish seveal of the half dozen other stories I'm writing. :) Don't worry- I won't steal any of your work. But it is definitely inspiring!

Is the epilogue going to be the very last part? Will there be a sequel?
lsmcfan chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
Poor Jimmy!

I was afraid there for a minute that Tony had gotten bitten...glad Tony & Tim made it out (or will they?)
Michelle Knight 1188 chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
This is great! It's unique to find a supernatural/horror fic in NCIS fanfiction, and I'm a major fan of zombies. Zombie Gibbs was a beast, haha. Poor Abbs, I figured she'd survive, but...it was a good plot twist! Update soon. :)
diana teo chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
Poor Tim,to hear Sarah and his mum's last words like that...

I'm glad they managed to get some sleep...

Don'tcha love those cliffies? ;p