Reviews for The Danger of Love
storylover chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
hey i really love your story its really well developed and i like that you show marias thought as she sort of battles with herself... i really hope you havent forgotten about the story because i would definitly read and review if you wrote more chapters... and its really a small world cuz i hate chemistry too and really enjoy making crafts its my stress reliver.. well that and cute fanfic exactly like yours hope to read more from you!
Tosha333 chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
I like the story but I hate maria's characterization she is idk too much, she cant take a joke and gets angry too fast and i honestly dont see robin falling in love with that but the rest of the story. update soon xx and good luck with senior year! :) wait. you should be in college by now!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
this was a really good chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
its really good and im glad there is already other chapters up otherwise i would hate this cliff hanger
sasa11 chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
wow! I am one of those people who loves romance and kisses and suffering from love so I guess I found my favourite story!

sasa11
gabisamore chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Besides Robin calling her Princess every other line, I really like it. When will they admit their feelings! Gabi
gabisamore chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Is this based on the book or the movie? I haven't read the book, so are there any big things I should know? I love the RobinxMaria fluff , it's adorable :) Gabi
Fanficfreak2000 chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
What do u mean deleting the story?its great! Just make it up as ur go along! Don't delete it! Oh well at least u told us u wer deletIng it unlike some authors
xFictionalMenRTheRealThingx chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
im enjoying it alot so far! great work :)
Bean chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
I really liked the chapter, I love when people have Robin and Maria tease eachother and she takes his hat. Good lead up to what I know will be more exciting and romantic moments between them.
Spirit Ella chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
I loved it! It was awesome! Also thanks so much for reading my FanFics, it's very rare that someone reads all of mine... :D

I can't wait for the next chapter!
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
oooooOOooooOOOOOooo...so cute . Happy late birthday! This was a great chapter! and I'm left wanting to read more o I can't wait for the next update!
Sapphiruby chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
I absolutely love your story! Hope you're updating it some time, because I think many people missed the romance in the film so this is exactly what everyone wants to read. Is the rating for the rest of the story?
Robin1901 chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
great job on the story! please, do continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Confusing yet could! (wink wink) te he!