Reviews for HIM
DGG chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
Hmm...so mixed feelings, really.

For one thing, it was a good plot and quite balanced. I like the story, Ron and Hermione's characterization and the smex was smexy! o.O

However, I do agree with other reviewers about the whole HE/HIM thing...it just kept on going on and I think it got a little old. Draco and Harry were kinda OOC too, but oh well...its a slave!fic, let's just get over it.

It's a good story and I enjoyed it on the whole. Maybe a little fan girlish but I definitely think you've got a good thing going on here. Keep writing and I'll be checking more of your stuff soon. It's certainly entertaining and that's what matters the most.

PS: I adored Ministry Interference. It's a lovely story and everyone plays out really well. You should definitely continue that one ASAP. Good job.
Who'sTorchwoodHarryDoctorDraco chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
I don't know how you did it, but you wrote one of the most kinkiest and sexiest stories I've ever read whilst making it one of the sweetest and most romantic ones... how did you do that?! No, seriously... how?
I can't work it out, :P
So yeah, great story, )
Kai Chen chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
my stomach can;t take this!
DuckieLuver chapter 12 . 3/9/2012
Oh my gosh that was amazing! And that last chapter was so hot! I have to ask though, did you get sick of capitalizing all the HE's, HIMs and what not's? I would have stopped half way through the first chapter. Totally loved it!
inactive132 chapter 12 . 1/7/2012
Great story, I did feel bad for Draco being forced into being a sex slave. But this was rather enjoyable, though I refused to read the last chapter cause I would rather read about Harry and Draco having sex as a married couple not have a threesome. So, I didn't read that chap. But the rest was good.
inactive132 chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
I feel so bad for Draco, I always hate it when people make Harry so evil.
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 11 . 9/10/2011
Wooow! I love this fic XDDD
Silverlynxcat chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Interesting idea, and I'm all for a slave!Draco fic. But Draco was horrendously ooc and the 'HE/HIM' was irritating since the capitalisation kept up throughout.

Draco was too subservient for my taste, I think this would have been acceptable had Draco been broken first, but having him so willing and 'I've already broken the rules even though I've only been here an hour at most!' is a bit over the top and I had very little respect and sympathy for him. I'd even go as far to say that I didn't really recognise him as Draco Malfoy...

But your writing itself was good, I'd just work on your characterisation, it was like a whole new stock of characters who just happened to share names and appearances.
HeartOfDarkess chapter 12 . 9/10/2011
wow! some threesome hun. loved it :)
atlantis51 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
UHHH, shivers, hmmmm... hottt
harrytwifan chapter 12 . 9/10/2011
Yay! Great job, Lori. It was a different and interesting story. And thanks for the DP, Girl! I loved it!

Nancy
PiercedAmethyst chapter 12 . 9/9/2011
5ft2eyesofblue chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
I'm sure this would have been a great story but I stopped reading because the HIM, HE and so on were so annoying. It would have been fine once or twice but over and over again is way too much. Perhaps, think about scaling back next time and only using caps for emphasis.
inactive132 chapter 9 . 9/9/2011
I knew Draco was lying to them, go Draco. But Draco's father isn't Lucious it's Lucius.
inactive132 chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
Okay, I'm liking Harry now, that Umbrage guy was a prick but if he's related to Delores Umbridge wouldn't his last name be spelled the same as hers. Just asking. But whatever, I am enjoying this just not the humiliations that Harry does to Draco.