Reviews for Cara Mia
bamagal110 chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
GOD HE IS SO SWEET HE IS GIVEING ME A TOOTH ACHE I SO LOVE THE ANIMAL'S I LOVE ELEPHANTS, HAVE YOU SEEM WATER FOR ELEPHANTS IT IS A GREAT MOVIE I LOVED IT IT PUTS IN MIND OF THE NOTEBOOK IN A WAY...
XlaraC chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
My mother loves elephants, so it was kind of great to read about them so much in this story. That's such a sweet idea for someone to do on their honeymoon! But, of course, isn't Edward just the sweetest when it comes to Bella? Looking forward to the next one!
XlaraC chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
You're double right - massages are awesome. Kind of like this chapter...

I'm really looking forward to the next one, and hoping it comes soon!
Bellatrixia chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Aaaah, this chapter gave me goosebumps, seriously! I love this!
XlaraC chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Wow, this chapter was just... great. I'm really looking forward to more. Much like Bella in this regard, I've always wanted to visit Australia, and since you grew up there I'm sure there'll be some great definitions. :)
XlaraC chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I'm so happy the sequel is here! And I love the song 'Lucky', and I think it really fits as a wedding song. You always choose great songs to put in your fics. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Libquedation chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I have to say, your version of the Edward and Bella relationship is soooo much less angsty then the real version. I really like it haha :) There were two lines that literally cracked me up too!

You used your ninja skills with them hahaha :)

"How exactly would one feed you? Just drag a deer carcass inside and say "Here honey?"" :D "I can't believe you tattled"

Bahahaha omg I love it :) UPDATE SOON! I literally squealed when I saw an email for your story. GAH!

I'm obsessed :3
deletedblankaccount chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This is really great! But I can't remember a single thing from 15 step so I may have to read it again...
Liz4 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Beautiful. And see, no one's mad :) We're all just glad you're finished and are sharing it with us all. I've really been looking forward to this story and now, like Bella, I can't wait to see where they're going for their honeymoon. Good thing Alice can sort of keep a secret ;) And a little French thrown in there because Edward knows Bella can't resist. More, please!
lghngslly09 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Love it love it love it! I almost feel like I should go back and re-read 15 Step before I read any more of this story though, haha. But well done, very well written and I can't wait for more! :D
25 | « Prev Page 1 2