Reviews for Public Relations
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Ah, see? A change of heart is always in one's reach. No matter what.

Lovely fic!
Julie chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I know you wrote this such a long time ago, but I just had to let you know this really warmed my heart, such a fantastic story, and lesson really.
demonpixie1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This is a beautiful piece. I rarely like Jott writing (I tend to err on the side of "it's boring") But I really loved the way you did this, especially the compare/contrast part near the end, it's an excellent piece, very well-written. Great Job! )
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
That was a very good story :-)
Kelly Greyer chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
That is a seriously great great read, that is a great fic and I bow down to you because that was insane how good that was, it was perfect, you should write more like it, and maybe even continue it on, but seriously that awas a great great fic, a truely unreal fic, that was so awesome I love it I love it I love it! :)
Ayaia of the Moon chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
faved!

I love your style. I love your stories.

~Ayaia of the Moon
Icy Discordia chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Love it! Very good story. Thanks!
MAX chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
i thought it was a very good story
41eugoR chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Wow...that was GREAT! Good job!
DScript chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
OMG that was really intense!

DIE FoH, DIE! *laughs evil laugh of doom*
sportsaholic2009 chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
very good. excellently written. i really enjoyed reading this. very sweet. wait to go gregory! ]

nice fic. itd be even better if u could continue a bit... lol. but great story. definitely one of the best i've read, and thats saying something considering how many ive read. later days!
Telepathic Angel chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

That story was soo good! Jean being all self sacrificing for someone who hated her! I could never do that! Sheesh i couldn't do that for someone i loved! Oh yeah...can you please continue your story If you pardon i will mend!

pweeze pweeze pweeze pweeze pweeze pweeze pweeze pweeze pweeze pweeze pweeze pweeze pweeze pweeze

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
hikarisailorcat chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
hey

great story! i have read some of your stories on that other site too. i really like all your stories! (the ones i have read)

keep writing!
McSatan chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
AWESOMELY AWESOME Story!
spykefyre chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Wow. That's all I can say. You are a really great author...Even though i'm not a fan of Jott,(Hell, I hate Jott!)If I continue reading your stories, I might be...I especially loved the part where the man threw the badge down. A really nice ending, if you ask me.