Reviews for If You Want To
GrimOldPlace chapter 1 . 2/23
Perfect down to the very last line. This is my favorite jily trope tbh, drunk!Lily and gentlemanly!James rowing over whether it's all right to kiss while drunk or not... well done, I love your writing! :)
ohsosirius chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
I loved it :)
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Bless ;)
Dancer055 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
That was nice of James to care enough about Lily to make sure she didn't regret it. :)
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Ehehhehehe this is really cute. Gentleman!james is perf, i lcoe that despite Lily's insisting he refused to kiss/share a bed with her becauseasfhki. Then she kissed him at the end. I really loved this!
Chibi-Lill chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
It's actually more fun than odd! Drunk Lily is really funny, the "excuse" is just brill :) Thank you!
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
sweet
Carlotaaa2 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I don't know why I laugh so much when I read: "You're being a git."
"I'm giving you my bed! Is it really fair to call me names?" But I couldn't stop! My sister looked at me like I was mad...

Anyway, I loved it (I thing is really good! And better than your other short Lily/James stories I've read)
GwenCThompson chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I loved this, exactly the way I think James would react to a drunken Lily.
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Cute :)
papercranesandplanes chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
It is better to be fully present, so you can fully experience it. :) Sweet, as usually with your stories.
Dancer6HOA chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This was really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Very sweet.
awakeatnight chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This was super cute, although I think that the ending was a little bit of a let down. Not that they kissed! because that isnt a let down, but I don't know, I guess I was just expecting a teensy bit more. Very cute overall though!
Courtesiren chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Cute and hot :) Loved the banter.