Reviews for The Art of Falling in Love
EdwinAG chapter 22 . 6/7
wow that was beautiful! everything felt so real, the characters, the emotions. I have no idea what to say but I just really felt the need to say something
Overly Emotional chapter 10 . 5/14
I can't believe that I've ben on Fanfiction for a year and some odd months but I've been reading for Way longer lol

Just needed to get that out lol

Sincerely, ~O.E
Anenan chapter 22 . 2/15
God, I got so into this story that I managed to stay until 10 a.m justo to finish reading it and was un an entre day! And I have to aay it, it doesn't matter the fact that This has been already over for a while though i'm really happy knowing it was already over because evento if i would had love to follow it i'm pretty sure couldn't stand it, there were some chapters that if i wouldn't to read the next right away i'd gone crazy or something like that.
Well, the point is that this fanfiction really captivated me to the point of there were scenes where i literally had to left the phone on the table and just stare at the screen intently, wishing that what i throught would happend really don't. (For example, the crash accident and the almost sex with James) and even if it's really late to leave a rewiew i seriously wanted to do it so i didn't really fight it. For far one of the best Victorious fanfics i've ever read and that got me that interested con what would happens next. I don't hace muchos more to say, so... Just that, bye. :)
BrentMcManus chapter 22 . 1/29
This is my second story that I read from you, and I know there old, but this is the best one yet! Please make more of these!
rainbow.polka.dots chapter 1 . 1/6
Hey! I first read this over 2 and a half years ago (I reviewed it as a Guest in June 2013). I finally decided to make an account and this story had to be the first one I review on my new account. It's the best story I've read on here, and I've been reading for over 4 years. It's heartbreaking, clever, captivating, and beautiful. I just love it so much. I don't even know what to say.

This story brings back so many memories for me. I first read it at a time when I was obsessed with Ariana Grande and Season 1 Cat Valentine (I didn't really like how her character developed as the show went on...). The way this story made me feel was a key factor in figuring out my sexuality. I'm a girl and now, I can confidently say that I do feel a very strong attraction toward certain girls. Especially the Cat Valentine that you wrote ;) Your story showed me just how beautiful a relationship between two girls can be. There's no doubt in my mind that that's the kind of love I hope to find someday.

Thank you for sharing your wisdom and voice. I can honestly say this story changed my life.

Love,
.dots
That Arianator chapter 22 . 7/25/2015
I've never read a fanfiction before that made me cry, hyperventilate and smile so much.

Gotta re-read this again... a couple times.

Stay awesome!
Supernaturalis1 chapter 2 . 6/26/2015
When cat so nonchalantly said she had a crush on tori, even though I was expecting it to come out sooner or later I was still caught off guard and my brain went "...jksornrirjejrotnrirowpqnfifukkfoadur" so I decided to back track and reread it. That time my brain did not go retarded yay!
Lana chapter 14 . 6/16/2015
You know what I didn't realize about this whole thing? Tori didn't sue the drunk driver! Her dads a COP. Like I know the focus is love but DAMN she went into a coma. She's rolling in it basically if she presses charges.
OOOh chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
J'adore
strena3510 chapter 22 . 5/18/2015
I'm in love with your story. Beautiful fic :)
Nekotite chapter 22 . 2/8/2015
Awesome story.
Probably my 3rd or 4th time reading it, but it gets me evritim.
Butterman274 chapter 22 . 1/25/2015
That was that was great.
SonJake21 chapter 22 . 1/8/2015
Amazing. That's the only word I can use to describe this story. You are one of the best writers I've ever encountered...
PurplecatXD chapter 22 . 12/3/2014
God bless you and this stupid emotional amazing fantastic story
PurplecatXD chapter 20 . 12/3/2014