Reviews for The Rag and Bone Shop
Mei chapter 1 . 3/12
Its 2017, found you too late, you aren't active anymore and it feels like profound loss. Your penmanship is beautiful, so heart touching that ...at the end of each page, it hurts.
I hope you're well and I hope in life I really get lucky enough to meet people like you who have... Whose words have such deep impacts.
I really do hope you're well enough and happy enough too.
AsianObsession chapter 8 . 5/22/2016
Beautiful writing, of course. I should probably stop commenting because you'll never see them because it's been so long, but it's in my nature to share my thoughts with the author.

My favorites were the modern ones with Itachi's cancer and the school one where Shisui shows up on his doorstep. Both were touching. The school one was endearing and exasperation g at the same time. Shisui is such a lovable crazy dork.

In the cancer one, Itachi and his never-ending self sacrifice hurts my heart. Luckily Shisui was able to talk some sense into him and they're happy ending may not be so unlikely. Sasuke's a little shit, but when it comes to his nii-san, he's kind of adorable. :)
amr56 chapter 8 . 8/21/2015
These were all great!
glassbeak chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Hi Quillslinger, you may not know me, but you're by far my favorite author on this site. I know you're likely to be too busy to be writing fanfiction, but I just wanted to say I think your style is simply breathtaking. All of your characters contain incredible depth and the environments you describe are some of the few which stay with me long after I've finished reading the fanfic. I read in your LG how your computer bugged out one day and deleted all of your rough drafts, but I hope you'll eventually have the heart to return to us once time allows. We miss you! (:
moooooooooooo chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
I loved it a lot. it was amazing!
mooooooooo chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
it sucked
Poopoosan chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
This was a fucking brilliant. God every single one of fanfics wrenches my heart into flipping pieces and before I know it I've spent another night sleepless. I've never really thought about Shisui before I started reading your works of fucking art, now whenever the name Itachi comes up anywhere, Shisui's immediately follows in my head. Please continue your hard work Quillslinger sama kun of the great literacy world. I shall be inpatiently waiting. OTL. Sincerely poo poo chan of the poo poo clan ~
shisui-kun chapter 8 . 2/10/2012
This was just too adorable. Really, I have a ridiculous smile on my face. I love how Shisui would turn into a girl just for Itachi. And I'm just going to imagine that he lied about Hana making those chocolates and that actually, he secretly made those himself. Yep.
shisui-kun chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
I am now laughing after having felt heartbroken from the earlier chapter. It's not at all hard for me to imagine Shisui acting like this, and the thought of Shisui spending time with Kisame and perhaps being more than friends just so that he can get to know more about Itachi has me smiling.
shisui-kun chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Your Itachi and Shisui stories always leave me in tears. And this one was another beautiful story that has me wailing about how unfair everything was for the two.

I do wonder what Shisui held in his hands though.
eve chapter 7 . 9/23/2011
First: You are glorious. Never stop writing these characters please.

Second: I also like Sasuke but only in your AUs. Although he is a dipsiht in the canon, he's sort of endearing when you write him.
ListenToTheSilence chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
I love this one. Sasuke is funny. Itachi is adorable. Whats more to say than this totally made my day?
ListenToTheSilence chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Beautiful and powerful as usual. I love how the personalities of the characters come through without any dialogue
ListenToTheSilence chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
That was brilliant. I love love love your oneshots.
ListenToTheSilence chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
That was so beautiful. I love how you can generate such strong emotions in so few words. Your shisui is lovely:) I love your writing style.