Reviews for The Rag and Bone Shop
moooooooooooo chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
I loved it a lot. it was amazing!
mooooooooo chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
it sucked
Poopoosan chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
This was a fucking brilliant. God every single one of fanfics wrenches my heart into flipping pieces and before I know it I've spent another night sleepless. I've never really thought about Shisui before I started reading your works of fucking art, now whenever the name Itachi comes up anywhere, Shisui's immediately follows in my head. Please continue your hard work Quillslinger sama kun of the great literacy world. I shall be inpatiently waiting. OTL. Sincerely poo poo chan of the poo poo clan
shisui-kun chapter 8 . 2/10/2012
This was just too adorable. Really, I have a ridiculous smile on my face. I love how Shisui would turn into a girl just for Itachi. And I'm just going to imagine that he lied about Hana making those chocolates and that actually, he secretly made those himself. Yep.
shisui-kun chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
I am now laughing after having felt heartbroken from the earlier chapter. It's not at all hard for me to imagine Shisui acting like this, and the thought of Shisui spending time with Kisame and perhaps being more than friends just so that he can get to know more about Itachi has me smiling.
shisui-kun chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Your Itachi and Shisui stories always leave me in tears. And this one was another beautiful story that has me wailing about how unfair everything was for the two.

I do wonder what Shisui held in his hands though.
eve chapter 7 . 9/23/2011
First: You are glorious. Never stop writing these characters please.

Second: I also like Sasuke but only in your AUs. Although he is a dipsiht in the canon, he's sort of endearing when you write him.
ListenToTheSilence chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
I love this one. Sasuke is funny. Itachi is adorable. Whats more to say than this totally made my day?
ListenToTheSilence chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Beautiful and powerful as usual. I love how the personalities of the characters come through without any dialogue
ListenToTheSilence chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
That was brilliant. I love love love your oneshots.
ListenToTheSilence chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
That was so beautiful. I love how you can generate such strong emotions in so few words. Your shisui is lovely:) I love your writing style.
JelloSub chapter 7 . 8/25/2011
you're amazing, god you really are... your writing is beautiful, eloquent and just so goddamn perfect and every single one of your stories just manages to grip my heart so tightly. And yet you only seem to get better and better, please keep on writing, long-assed series, one shots, drabbles, anything because I'll hunt them down and read them all
Paradise Affair chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Oh gosh! I loved this chapter. It's so cute! Your writing always makes me die of delight. From the beauty of your style to the amazing stories.
Guardian of the Nakano chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
Quillslinger, you are truly an Angel sent from above.

Not only have you captivated me with your indescribably amazing stories, you've related them to me.

My great-grandmother died of cancer. Lung cancer, though. And I found I was like Shisui at those moments. No, I did not fall in love with her, but I loved her, almost lost my mind when I found out, promised, swore, and forbid myself from crying, cried, and then basically restricted Death's access to her. She wasn't allowed to die. And with a half of a lung, she drew out the breath of five long years. Her ashes hang around my neck every day while your story swims in my head as Itachi and Shisui narrarate. I feel this incredible urge to thank you, for your stories truly bring me happiness. I could only dream to write like you. Please keep writing.
shisui-kun chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
Oh my life. I absolutely adore the way that you write Itachi and Shisui. Your stories of them always make me want to do a random jig.