Reviews for Thoughts
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Not exactly sure humour worked in this. Her sister just died :(
Bleeding Destruction chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
What an interesting insight into Petunia's thoughts! I enjoyed the snide comments thrown into Dumbledore's letter and the casual tone throughout the story. Good job; please, continue writing :)
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
The snarky attitude you created for Petunia was consistent and interesting to read, as was the fact that she addressed this to her diary itself. I also like your explanation as to how Harry came to sleep under the stairs, it seems quite like Vernon to refuse to clean out a room for the nephew whose presence he resented. Well done!
ConsultingTimeLordIn221B chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Nice story :)
nessieblackfan chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I liked this. Especially her showing emotion to Lily's death. They may not have got along but they were still family in the end.
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This was a very nice read, and it was very smooth flowing. Almost believable of something that Petunia would write, and you handled it quite well! There were no mistakes that I could see.

I liked how you described the day as a "rollercoaster of emotions" and then went on to say that the emotions hit her "like a baseball bat to the head." It described the intensity of the whole thing in simple phrases, and how Petunia really was more affected than she let on. Also, how you injected the bit about her writing the letter to him at age twelve was nice, because it sort of brought present to past. The series of events that you told were also realistic, and shed light on a part of the story we'd never seen.

"Let me explain. (Cool, I'm all ears!) Lily and James Potter, his parents (no really? I never would've guessed!)" Both of these made me laugh hysterically. You did a nice job with the touch of humour, even if it was quite a serious event.

Even how you ended it, rather open ended as a diary entry would be, was very.. fitting. It said that their story was far from over, and that there was more to continue. Well done.
Ninja Potter chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I wonder if Petunia ever wrote anymore entries, what with her becoming a mother of two that day.

I loved the comments when she read the letter from Dumbledore. When I read them, I thought yep, that's Petunia. She was annoyed for having to hear about her sister, yet she knew the importance of Voldemort's name. In my mind, Petunia is not a loss cause.

Overall, good job. Interesting choice of topic.
RandomHufflepuff chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Lucky! I wish I could study HP in school! Well, I am homeschooled, and I spend more time daily reading than actually doing schoolwork, but whatever. I like this fanfic, because I love when you explore how the minor characters feel, like Lavender or Rudolphus Lestrange.
diggzer chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This is a great one-shot! Simply spectacular! You are one amazing author. :)
Vulpine Vixi chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This is a lovely little one-shot.

Kudos.