Reviews for Romance Only
SnowAngel5683 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
that does seem like something Santana would think... lol Brittany is so weird :p I think one of them should have been shirtless in First Time right?
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I totally want a sequel to this where ND finds out the truth lol :) So cute!
ReedTheDoormouse chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Hottt(:
Ashtini chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Omigosh, I loved this! Awesome job mixing their love and lust. Many fanfiction writers can only manage one or the other and the end result would be something flirty and silly or dirty and smut. This was great. Any chance you would consider writing another chapter? Please? With love, Ashtini
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I loved it! Seriously! I was kinda hoping that Satan, excuse me, Santana would walk in on them, but Brittany was awesome! :D
1gleefan chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This is PRICELESS. I adore Brittany ("When her brain stalls she usually just loiters wherever she happens to be."). You are an amazing writer. Please write more.
ThatStrangeGirl97 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
nice story and i loved britt in this funny x
elizainlove chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
phahahah i love it :D verry well done! xx
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I like this. I like how Santana has this idea in her head that Kurt and Blaine are all lovey-dovey and still in the "finger brushing is as sexy as it gets" phase, but they're actually very much involved physically too. And I agree with you completely on being worried about what's going to happen to the couple in this new season. Sure I'm slightly biased because I love Klaine with all my heart, but they deserve as much of the more heated kissing as other couples have already had.
krynny chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww adorable so sweet too cute and fantastic. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses

krynny
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
this is good
FacingTheMusic chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Yeah, Santana probably would think that, and apparently Fox wants us to think so, too. I like the cute scenes they have, and I think Kurt would want to take things slow, but I think it's completely unrealistic for the show to pretend their relationship is not at all physical. They are teenage boys, after all, and if they can give us the "Like A Virgin" scenes, surely they can give us a Klaine makeout session? If not, I'm glad you gave us one!
Heismythriller chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Haha, Brittany's so cute!

I can totally picture this happening. I mean, it makes perfect sense that they would keep their PDA to a minimum, but you can practically SMELL the sexual tension at times. Combine that with the fact that they're two Horney teenage boys and...Santana, you are sooo off.

Anyway, I love this. Keep up the good work :-)
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
damn, I was hoping she'd find out that they're definitely NOT innocent like that whatsoever and her and ND's reaction to that...-cackles-