Reviews for Their Ray of Sunshine, Revised
drovingallday96 chapter 21 . 7/15/2014
I'm sorry for reviewing so late, but as I'm rereading this story for the umpteenth time ( I love it so much!), I realized that I love this story for not trying to immediately throw in some romance. It seems to me that the romance that appears to be slightly blossoming between Joe and Chris is eventual, not spontaneous.
Adrianne chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Beautiful story! I just can't wait to see what happens next!
Hanna chapter 25 . 1/15/2014
LOVED IT!' hope you can update soon. Liebgott 3
Guest chapter 25 . 8/30/2013
Please update
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Plzz freakin update already it's so good and June already plz the SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME
Guest chapter 25 . 5/17/2013
Plzz update
ScarletLeon chapter 25 . 5/2/2013
This story has got me rolling in my bed laughing and crying. I love it.
BubbaSue chapter 25 . 5/1/2013
Yay, you’re back! I missed you! (jumping right in) I love that Chris takes her boys for walks, and that she is helping Malarkey– after Bastogne he really needs someone like her. I’m also really glad that you’re including how the other soldiers are reacting to her presence; she’s not invisible and the companies will cross paths frequently.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/30/2013
I'm so happy you updated even if it was a filler I hope you update soon and I hope you take in some of my recommendation such as making her have a really big breaking point like when she goes to the camp and sees both me and women's camp and she finlally let's why happened to her sink in even though she did recover I mean she should be letting someone know about her parents and saying she wished nothing ever happened like when she was captured but to tell someone and she should get flash blacks like in the early chapters with joe but here were just some suggestion nd hopefully u do some of them hopefully
Guest chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Please please update I know u haven't for like a year but it would really bring a smile to my face and even though Chris is better maybe a couple times she can get a flash back or some thing and during the concentration camp you can show the woman's too but please please update please for me even though u dnt know me please please
Guest chapter 24 . 4/11/2013
Please update
ShapedLikeStars chapter 24 . 3/28/2013
awwwwwwwwww man you haven't updated in awhile
BubbaSue chapter 23 . 3/2/2013
I started rereading and realized that I borrowed a line from Chris, “I don't believe in war. Yes, it exists, but it shouldn't. It ruins everyone, especially those fighting in it.” while talking to one of the soldiers in my class. People don’t understand how I can have both a ‘make love not war’ sticker and a ‘support our troops’ magnet on my car. I have family and friends in all branches of the military, I won’t abandon them just because I don’t believe war is the answer.
my-men-in-uniform chapter 24 . 1/30/2013
Guest chapter 24 . 11/7/2012
I absolutely loved this!
I think this is an accurate description of Chris's return. She had pretty much recovered, so she really didn't need someone "hovering". I would have probably snapped at the men too, because despite loving the guys to death, I would definitely need some time to myself to think.
I loved the part where Luz and Perconte catch Joe making "goo-goo eyes" at Chris. Does this mean you will be adding some romance into the mix?
If I could recommend anything to this story, I would say put in some more scenes with Chris and the guys one on one, like Joe, Gene, Dick, Nix (or should I say Mr. Birdy?), Ron, even Babe. I am curious as to what will happen when the guys and Chris will discover the labor camp. Perhaps you could have Chris being in the group that discovers the camp and starts to piece together why they are there in the first place before the other men arrive. That would also provide the perfect opportunity to step up the romance with Joe, perhaps, if you are leaning in that direction because Joe would very much need someone to comfort him.
By the way, Chris and Webster have yet to have their academic discussion. I would find it very amusing if they have their discussion and Joe is jealously watching them. Just a thought though. I must rein myself in and remind myself that this is not my story. I am simply leaving a fairly long review for an EXCELLENT CHAPTER!
I loved it. Please update soon, this is a fantastic story and I look forward to the next time you update.