Reviews for Their Ray of Sunshine, Revised
Please update soon!
LovingBOBThePacific chapter 23 . 9/11/2012
Awwwww cute chap :)
And d'aaawwwwww Ron and Chris, Luz and Chris and Lieb and Chris - d'aaawwww! :3
Hoping to get an update soon :-).
Your faithful reader,
-LovingBOBThePacific
OBSESSEDwithMOVIES chapter 23 . 9/10/2012
Thank you SO much for updating! :) I know life gets in the way sometimes so you shouldn't ever feel rushed to post a chapter! Besides your best work is never something that's hurried so just take your time! Now as for this chapter, bit fluffy but I liked it :) I just wish that Doc & Joe's reunions with Chris were a bit more explained out & meaningful since they're obviously her favorites ;) keep up the good work sweetie!
horselover chapter 23 . 9/10/2012
I loved this chapter! I loved the line about them leaving only because Chris wasn't there, not because some nurse was telling them. And the banter between Babe and Perconte about not seeing Chris was hilarious. I can seriously picture Babe trying to keep his temper in check.
I also liked the reunion between Joe and Chris. I can't help but wonder, are you going to add an element of romance soon? *Nudge, nudge*
Please update soon, I cannot get enough of this story.
nette0602 chapter 22 . 8/22/2012
Yes! she's back!
She Walks In Starlight chapter 22 . 8/22/2012
I love your story so much! Please update soon!
BubbaSue chapter 22 . 8/20/2012
She's back yaaaaay! I'm so happy I could dance, as a matter of fact, I think I will... dance dance dance... You rock!
ruthie-r89 chapter 22 . 8/19/2012
Hi

I enjoyed this chapter a lot. I found it pretty exiting cause of all the anticipation of Chris reuniting with the boys

Can't wait for the next 1

Ruth
LovingBOBThePacific chapter 22 . 8/19/2012
Awww Chris's back! :D I have been looking really forward to this - please update soon! Don't leave me and the other readers hang here, ya know! :D
horselover chapter 21 . 8/12/2012
I love this story. It does give us a chance to see a softer side to the men, and I really enjoy reading your story. I really hope Chris comes back to the men. I would like to know their reactions. I also am curious to see the academic conversation between Webster and Chris, and possibly a jealous Joe? Please update soon.
Holly lynne chapter 21 . 8/1/2012
I just read all of your chapters within days and i llooove it please update more please! I beg you haha
Ames chapter 21 . 7/30/2012
Ahhhhh she's so close to coming back! I love it keep it up!
ZimmyZammer chapter 21 . 7/29/2012
I'm sorry I haven't been able to review! I've been so busy getting stuff sorted for college and working its been uber busy!
I remember this chapter... Hated how Chris wanted to completely shut the men out... I'm so excited cause I think the next chapter is where you left off the last time which means it will all be new and unread which makes me wonder what's gonna happen next unlike these last chapters where I kinda knew what was gonna happen from the last time... Really wonder how the rest of the story is gonna go.
Can't wait for more!
LovingBOBThePacific chapter 21 . 7/29/2012
Awww, nice chapter and I LOVED Nix's speech and I also love your other character Derek :). I'll be waiting patiently for another chapter!
-LovingBOBThePacific
ruthie-r89 chapter 21 . 7/28/2012
Hi

That was such a great chapter & I'm so glad that she's probably going back to the boys soon.

I think Christine really needed to hear that from one of the boys before she could even attempt to heal properly & get back to where she belongs. I think you're doing such a great job of detaling her recovery without letting the pace of the story slow

Can't wait for the next 1