Reviews for Their Ray of Sunshine, Revised
ruthie-r89 chapter 21 . 7/28/2012
Hi

That was such a great chapter & I'm so glad that she's probably going back to the boys soon.

I think Christine really needed to hear that from one of the boys before she could even attempt to heal properly & get back to where she belongs. I think you're doing such a great job of detaling her recovery without letting the pace of the story slow

Can't wait for the next 1

Ruth
ames chapter 20 . 7/23/2012
ahhhh soooooo good! as always! i'im so glad chris is getting better! hope she'll be back with easy soon!
nette0602 chapter 20 . 7/22/2012
Oh no.. She has to get back the boys soon!
OBSESSEDwithMOVIES chapter 20 . 7/19/2012
Nice chapter! Hopefully Chris will be able to go back to the boys soon :) I love the Sarah character! She's great! One question about this chapter though. I'm just wondering why was Webster the one to go to see her at the hospital? Why not someone else? Lovely story darling! Keep it up :)
LovingBOBThePacific chapter 20 . 7/19/2012
Wow. I'm honest when I say there is not really anything else to say. The story is just... stunning. And your writing? Amazing! :)
Please update soon!
-LovingBOBThePacific
ZimmyZam chapter 19 . 7/10/2012
Loved how lieb was able to get her speaking a bit of English, especially how patient he was with her, I absolutely love that bit. Hate to see Chris needing to leave the guys though and will be stayin in the hospital for a while. But it will be good for her I guess to get herself together and hopefully return back to the boys safely.
Are you inspired to continue the story from where you left of last time? Would love o read this story till the end xD.
Can't wait for the next update!
nette0602 chapter 19 . 7/8/2012
Nice!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/8/2012
Oh yes! Chris is getting better. And talking to Liebgott again 3 Yay! Keep up the good work! Amazing writing as always :)
LovingBOBThePacific chapter 19 . 7/7/2012
Aww, poor Chris! :(
But I'm so happy Lieb got her to speak English again, please update soon! Fantastic chapter!
LovingBOBThePacific
ruthie-r89 chapter 19 . 7/7/2012
Another great chapter.

It's so sad to read Chris going through this again.

Can't wait for the next one

Ruth
Guest chapter 19 . 7/7/2012
Awww I feel so bad for chris!:( I hope her and joes relationship goes back to normal and she returns to easy company.

Once again another great chapter!:D
BubbaSue chapter 18 . 6/29/2012
OOOHHHHHWWWAAAA, poor Chris :( Great chapter - i can't wait for the next!
I'm sorry for not posting sooner, i've been sick.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/28/2012
I loved the fact that you had Christine not talk in English! I'm guessing that it's because the Germans threatened her if she spoke English... Anywho I also love how you portrayed poor Joe! All he wanted to do was help her but he didn't because he knew she was afraid of him! Lovely chapter, please update soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/28/2012
Ohhh myyy godd!you dont understand how happy I got when I found out there was an update !
Anyway that was a really good chapter and you explained it so well! :) this story is,really amazing my favorite one in fanfiction !
LovingBOBThePacific chapter 18 . 6/28/2012
Beautifully written! You did so well with the men's reactions. Please update soon!
LovingBOBThePacific