Reviews for Their Ray of Sunshine, Revised
nette0602 chapter 18 . 6/28/2012
Very nice chapter! I really hope Chris will be okay!
ruthie-r89 chapter 18 . 6/28/2012
That is such a well written chapter.

I found it so much more gut wrenching reading it this time when I had an idea of what was coming.

I think you do a really good with this story. I always come away from your chapters laughing, happy, frustrated or sad for the characters (depending on what happens in that chapter)

Looking forward to the next chapter

Guest chapter 18 . 6/28/2012
I teared up when I saw that you updated. I'm so so so so happy! It was so sad though this chapter :( Chris was finally getting close to the men and now it's back to the beginning ahhhhh. Hope things start picking up again! Update soon I love this story. It's amazing! Beautifully written.
- Ames
Guest chapter 18 . 6/28/2012
I really adore this fic very much! But man! That chapter was intense...the poor girl and the boys...broke my heart real bad. This girl had better have the best happy ending after all the stuff she went through.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/27/2012
Thanks for this new chapter, it was good to hear how she's doing. I hope she gets better soon, although it might not be easy. It's interesting with the languages. Keep up the good work!
jenny chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
Ughhhh can u please update plllleeeeeeeaaaase I'm in love with this story !
BubbaSue chapter 17 . 6/10/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
ZimmyZam chapter 17 . 6/9/2012
Poor girl.. God... I still love how you didn't just stick to Chris POV for this part of the story. I love how you added an insight through the guys eyes while she was kidnapped, give is a different feel to the story and you can imagine to parts happening at the same time. This story is still amazing, though the chapters are coming to an end to where you left of the last time. Can not wait till the next chapter :) Amazing story :)
OBSESSEDwithMOVIES chapter 17 . 6/9/2012
Loving how you portray Liebgott when he's angry! Keep up the good work my dear :)
LovingBOBThePacific chapter 17 . 6/9/2012
Please update soon, great chap btw. :)

ames chapter 17 . 6/9/2012
ahhhhhh they need to save Chris. can't wait for the next chapter please don't kill her ahhhhhhhhh!
jessie chapter 17 . 6/9/2012
Yeyy you updated! Can't wait for next chapter
nette0602 chapter 17 . 6/9/2012
Very nice
ames chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
NEXT CHAPTER. OMG. you can't do this to me. i honestly can't sleep not knowing what's gonna happen. don't let chris die pleasseeeee. she and liebgott otp. AMAZING WRITING HERE. UPDATE!
black silver roses chapter 16 . 6/3/2012
wow, this is awesome! And although you said she might be a mary-sue, I actually can't see that she is. fabulous job on it.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »