Reviews for Eye of the Storm
Noxy the Proxy chapter 9 . 10/1/2014
Please update again. I enjoyed this story.
celohei chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
I very muck like it so far. It's a pity you don't seem to be working on it anymore (according to the last update). I really like the dynamics between the characters. I hope you'll update again !
Guest chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
sylnodel chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
your fic is awesome, and I just don't get why you don't have more review xD
I hope you'll continue it one day and thank you very much for writting it because I had a really good time reading it
yindragonkiba chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
LDK chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
Great fic, love reading Ibiki from this view point. Naruto's character is interesting, and the way you have shaped the politics in this story really flow nicely. Thanks for writing, I hope you update this someday!
OrangeStar802 chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
I. LOVE. IT. I love this fic, I tell you. A little side note though, and I don't really mean to sound harsh but how you started this fic was completely boring. If it weren't for the fact that this fic has good reviews, I would've abandoned it in chapter 1. I'm just saying that maybe some people have overlooked the awesomeness of this story just because you weren't able to entice them in the earlier chapters. Hopefully, you have your reasons coz I still think the part of Dragon was useless. The moment Naruto and his brothers entered the picture was finally when things got good yo. I loved the comedy and love in there. So yeah, this is not a flame but I just feel saddened over the idea that some might have not seen the fic for what it is in the latter chapters. It's really freaking good, I tell you. So...

UPDATE PLEASE! Zabuza and Naruto's history needs justice... and so does that seal on his forehead.
JRecon chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
this is a good story good work
tavin93 chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
This was actually pretty good I'm sad to see it end.
Such-a-sadsound chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Let me just roll around on you because this story is perfect. I love the fact that you change the point of views of the same scene, because that never really happens in fics, ever. It's nice, and refreshing, and that touch of Naruto having PTSD is down right wonderful. The fact that he has problems makes him believable, because he grew up in an environment where he knew that people loved and cared for him despite the fact that he holds the Kyuubi. Also, Kakashi putting that seal on Naruto to reduce his chakra in half is genius. Usually in stories with Naruto being demoted to a genin he's so strong he over shadows the other characters, and he tends to do all the work for the team, while I don't mind them it just gets repetitive. I don't even know how to touch on the fact that your characterization is flawless, and so is the dynamics between characters. I mean really every character is absolutely lovely. I can't wait to read more of this story. .

p.s. zabuza and naruto being little shits is really cute even with the tension.
StoneLily chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
don't really like Sakura but I never like her in any fanfic
Jay chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
And it was all going so well until you decided to put him on a genin team and go back to canon. I mean whats the point of the story of him being an anbu trained to be a weapon, if your just going to make him genin. Everything you've written in regards to war danzo played against sarutobi for naruto is negated. Naruto is just a normal kid now, and thats sooo boring. Cant read anymore cos i know you'l just follow canon like every other author.
Booker10 chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
Love it!:D
LunaEchoWillow chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
Well thought out and rather interesting.
WhiteFang15 chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
'Somewhere deep in one of the Genin training fields, a man woke up with a note attached to his chest...his bare chest.

"Hmm? What's this? 'True youth needs no adornments'?" He looked down at his naked body and blinked. "Why, what a fantastic revelation my fellow youthful friend left me this year! In thanks, I shall run one hundred—NO! ONE THOUSAND!—laps around Konoha! And if I cannot do that, I will climb a mountain with my pinky! And if I cannot do that, I will—wait...do my youthful eyes see more written on the back...? 'And remember to share the glory of your youth with as many people as possible.' Hmmm..." Gai thought for a moment. It was a rather splendid idea. "Alright, then, my anonymous, youthful friend! After my one thousand laps around our beautiful village, I shall shout my youthful declarations to the world from the very top of the Hokage Tower!"

And then, he proceeded to do just that.

The village would never be the same.'

I lol'd so damn hard... LOVED IT!